Semi Finals

Lucy comes running through the halls, almost plowing people over in the process.

"My dorm in 10 minutes." She tells me then goes off running again. I look after her confused. I finish dropping my books off after class, grab my dance bag that I can carry around in public, which what I must add is amazing, and then I go to Lucy's dorm.

People that I don't know say hi to me in the hall and I wave at them. Most people have started treating me different since the secret came out which was expected. None of my friends treat me any different. Wilson and I made our relationship public, a couple people thought that I was cheating on Justin with Wilson but those rumours were quickly shut down.

I enter Lucy's dorm room and Brianna, Zac and Jayna are here and Lucy and Trevor are no where to be found. "Hey." Brianna smiles at me.

"Did Lucy almost tackle you guys too?" I look around the room.

"Pretty sure she was running everywhere, she ran from class and around looking for everyone." Zac states.

"She was running everywhere? How does she have that much energy after a long boring day?"

"She's Lucy." Brianna laughs.

"Does anyone know why we are here?" I asked.

"Nope." Zac says.

"Nada" Brianna just shrugs. We turn to look at Jayna who has said nothing.

"What? It's not my place to tell." She states.

"So mature" Brianna teases. We laugh a little and Jayna rolls her eyes playfully.

"Your a dork." Jayna says. Lucy comes bursting in the room scaring the pants off of all of us. Her face is red and botching and she's breathing like she just ran a marathon.

"Has anyone... Seen Trevor?" She asks us. Jayna goes and gets her a glass of water. Lucy chugs it and hands it back to her silently asking for more.

"He's been gone since this morning." Zac tells us. "Left the dorm at a quarter to five."

"Thats death o'clock." Brianna's eyes are wide. I laugh she is definitely not a morning person.

"We have to wait then." Lucy states. We sit and talk for a while before Trevor bursts in the room, like Lucy did almost 15 minutes.

"I have news!" Trevor exclaims happily.

"Me too! Sit sit!" She motions for him to sit.

"Mine can wait you first." Trevor says.

"Okay." Lucy pulls out an envelope.

"What's that?"

"So a while back I asked Miss Kim to help me with an audition piece, like way before auditions for the musical were even posted."

"Oh cool!" Brianna smiles.

"And this is the envelope that tells me whether I got in or not. I wanted you all to be here when I open it up."