Chapter 1 *UPDATED*

"Beep beep beep beep" I wake up to hear an alarm going off. I look all around me but I don't see anything except for sleeping people and the flight attendants. My family and I are moving because my parent's job takes them all over the U.S. It sucks because my nineteen-year-old brother James and I have never stayed in one spot for more than eight months, therefore we can't really make many friends or have a real relationship with anyone.

"Callie turn your alarm off, its bugging the hell out of me." My brother says annoyed then leans his head back against the window.  I look down and realize that my phone is the thing making the beeping noises.

"oh, sorry." I turn the alarm off and check my phone to see what time it is. It's 8:42 pm which means that we only have eighteen minutes left until we land. Oh, thank goodness! I've been on this plane for 12 brutal hours, and I'm just ready to get off.

Once my alarm is off, I have the urge to pee so I get out of my seat and walk to the restroom, hoping we wouldn't hit any turbulence that would show just how clumsy I am. When I get to the restroom, I about have my hand on the knob when the door swings open and out walks the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen. He has bright blue eyes that sparkled in the lights, medium-dark brown hair that is nicely cut, and a muscular, fit body.

"Like what you see princess?" He asks, making me blush. I realize that I had just stared at this stranger for a good 30 seconds without saying a word.

"uhh, a-are you done?" I stutter, looking away and setting my attention to the floor of the plane, trying to avoid looking at him again at all costs. He reaches out his hand and lifts my chin up to face him and smirks. How can a human be this attractive?!

"I am now." He lingers there for longer than any normal person would, staring intently into my eyes. After what feels like an eternity, he winks at me then drops his hand from my chin and walks past me. I stand there for a minute to process what just happened and walk into the restroom feeling almost starstruck.

-------------------------------------------

A/N

*The picture of the girl at the beginning is who I imagine Callie as.*

Vote

Comment

FOLLOW

plz!!