Harry's POV

I lifted Ria up onto the kitchen table and quickly made my way over to the cupboard to get the chocolate. I grabbed a whole bar and brought it over to her, Ria looked at it as if I was giving her a million pounds.

"Really?" She asked excitedly.

"Really" I placed the whole bar into her hands and she immediately unwrapped it.

"Thank you" she ate one piece and then looked up at me again. "What's your name?"

"My names Harry" I said and she nodded making me chuckle.

She finished the bar quite quickly and instead of going on a sugar high she became even more tired and her head started drooping and I worried that she would fall off the table.

"Come here babe" I put my hands under her arms and lifted her so her legs wrapped around me.

Ria rested her head on my shoulder tiredly and I could hear her sniff.

"Mummy's coming back right?" She asked and I remembered how young she really was.

"What you've got to remember is mummy loved you very much" I rubbed her back as I felt my shoulder becoming wet. "And sometimes even people that love us have to go. And sometimes they can't come back, which is what has happened to your mummy"

"But she was a nice mummy, I didn't like my old mummy" Ria cried.

"Sh sh sh, it's okay yeah. You're fine" I said softly. "Sandra's big brother Alex is going to look after you and he's very nice, yeah?"

I felt her nod into my shoulder.

"You can go to sleep sweetheart" I whispered.

"Can you sing a song for me?" She mumbled tiredly.

"Um, sure" I said and thought of a song that would be appropriate.

I started to hum the tune to Once in a lifetime and sang the lyrics softly enough so it wouldn't keep her awake but would gently lull her to sleep. I heard someone walk into the room and turned around to see Niall. He kept quiet until I was positive Ria was asleep and I gently placed her into an armchair that was in the corner of the kitchen.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"Sandra's brother can't come back until tomorrow evening" Niall said and I sighed sympathetically. "So they're staying with us until he gets back"

"Yeah of course" I nodded.

"Sandra's pretty upset, she's obviously going to stay in Zoe's room but what about Ria?" Niall asked.

"I don't know, we could ask the girls" I pointed out and Niall nodded.

The two of us made our way back into the living room where Louis had his arm around Sandra and she was crying into his shoulder.

"Hey we were just wondering where you'd like Ria to stay?" I knelt down in front of her.

"Can she stay with me and Zoe? Is that okay?" Sandra asked hopefully. "She only knows me really"

"Yeah of course, that's fine" I nodded.

The doorbell rang interrupting what I was going to say. I frowned, curious to see who was come in around this late in the evening. I walked over to it and unlocked the door before pulling it open and revealing a boy. He looked around sixteen.