Jealousy (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

  .:~With Adrien ~:.

Adrien was at home eating alone. Natalie and his father were out on a business trip.

"Why'd you kept staring at James?", Plagg asked. "None of your cheese wax", Adrien replied.

( See what I did there? Plagg ... Cheese ?... OK no xD)

"Geez, you don't have to be so harsh...", Plagg commented.
"Sorry Plagg, It's just that it's been a rough day.", Adrien replied. "I get you...", Plagg stated.

"You do?", Adrien asked. "Yeah... I haven't gotten my Camembert all day and man is it rough", Plagg spoke. Adrien gave him a stern look, not before he bursted out laughing. Plagg did the same.

"Haha... What are we laughing at?.." Plagg stopped.
_________________________

.:~ With James ~:.

James was searching some books about superheroes and, suddenly a magazine fell of the book shelve and plopped on the floor. He noticed it and picked it up.

He saw that on the cover was Ladybug and Chat Noir.

(What are the odds... xD)

His eyes caught Ladybug and didn't even pay much attention to Chat Noir.

James flipped through the pages of the magazine. His eyes stuck on the pages. Each and every one of them with picture of the heroine duo. They were either fighting or talking to the press.

He sat on a chair paying much attention to the magazine. It had all the details on Ladybug... Well actually what she has done the past few days saving Paris and stuff.

With each and every page he's flipping, he admires her more and more.

(Yes this is what I have in mind to make Adrien / Chat Noir jealous xD James just admires her, he didn't fall in love with Ladybug )

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

.:~ With Marinette and Alya ~:.

"Guess what?", Alya asked. "What?", Marinette replied. "I think Adrien got jealous of James and you ", Alya spoke.

"Wha? Adrien jealous? Of me and James?", Marinette asked. "Yup, while you and him were smiling to each other he kept staring at James. Nino asked him if he was jealous, but he replied with a : 'No, I'm just getting a better look at him'. Too me, he was jealous. He probably doesn't even know he's your cousin... Actually I think no one knows but Me.", Alya stated.

Marinette was about to reply but a beeping noise from Alya's phone cut her off. "What is it?", Marinette asked.

"It's a news notification. There's an akuma attacking in the library. And Ladybug has to be there. Well I'm  off before it's too late! See ya Marinette!", Alya said gathering her stuff and then leaving.

As soon as Alya left Tikki came out if Marinette's purse.

"The library? James is there! Could he be the one akumatized?", Marinette questioned. "There's only one way to find out!", Tikki spoke.