Again

-Colettes POV-

It was time for me to leave only James and Spence were left in the office and it was going on midnight. I grabbed my backpack, keys and hoodie and walked out to the parking lot. There stood Kevin... "I know I said that night never happened but since it didn't wanna have it happen" he said I didn't quite understand what he said but i knew what he meant. I smiled and we walked to his car I set my bag in the backseat and we drove to his house.

The next morning yet again we woke up to the Creature Alarm for work, I sat up but Kevin pulled me back down and shut off the alarm "5 more minutes wont kill us" he said with a smirk i laughed and laid next to him. After 5 minutes the alarm went off again and we got up. I went into the guest bathroom to get ready while Kevin used the master bathroom, after my shower I put on a pair of red shorts and one of Kevins all black t-shirts and black socks. "You should bring some clothes to keep here" Kevin said as I walked out of the bathroom "are you suggesting this will be a normal thing" i replied he smiled "if you want it to be" he said "i guess i can bring a few clothes over" I replied putting on my boots. Kevin finished getting ready and we left to the office.

When we arrived James, Jordan,Stef, Spencer, and Aleks were already there,I grabbed my bag and we walked inside. "There you two are youre late where have you been" Jordan said " We got breakfast" Kevin replied "where?" Aleks asked "at Dennys" Kevin replied "How dare you" Aleks glared walking backwards than into the wall.