6 Days

-Colette's POV-

I woke up in a hotel room next to Ben "Morning Beautiful" he said I blushed "Ben what times the show tonight" I asked "No show tonight Vic and Mike are throwing a party they invited everyone so we're gonna go " he replied "Awesome can't wait" I said "Do you have stuff to wear?" He asked "yea I have a black strapless mini dress and my Prophet vest " I said "babe how about you wear my leather jacket instead" he said handing me one with the AA logo and BRUCE on the back I smiled "I guess it will do" I laughed he smiled and kissed my forehead "cmon let's get dressed so we can go " he said climbing out of bed and picking me up than setting me down again I took a shower then did my hair into a ponytail and put on my dress, Ben put his jacket on me after he got out of the shower. He got dressed as I put on my boots "Cole I got something for you" he said turn around I turned he put a necklace on me with 2 charms one said 'She's just a beautiful girl with the weight of the world on her shoulders' and the other one said 'Ben Bruce's one and only' "Awe Ben" I said " Now we are ready to go" he said I nodded we walked out the door to the bus "you guys ready" James asked we nodded "THAN LETS GOOO!" Cameron yelled we laughed than went to the party.

When we got there their we're cars and buses everywhere, we walked off "COLETTE!" A girls voice sounded I looked it was Juliet! "I haven't seen you in forever girl"she said "I know I missed you!" I replied we hugged "so have you found the one yet cause it seems to me like your on a different bus every week" she said "Well Juliet I dont know everyone wants to tie me down,but I just can't commit to anyone" I replied she looked at my necklace "seems like your Ben's one and only" Juliet said " Cmon Juliet you know me I can be loved but I can't love back" I said "Cmon Cole" Cameron said Ben grabbed my hand and we went inside "Ben!  Cole!" everyone yelled we waved "how are you my sweet" Mike said "I'm great Mike" I laughed "Hey can I get a beer for my lady!" Ben yelled Tony tossed my a beer "thanks Turtle" I said I turned around and saw Alex, wait Alex =Jack near by oh no "Colette are you alright?" Ben asked "yea I'm fine " I said "Cole....." I heard a familiar voice I turned to see Jack"oh no... " I thought "yes Jack" I asked "how is our relationship?" He asked "what do you mean Jack" I asked "we are dating aren't we" he asked "Jack I don't date I stay than leave its what I've always done and sometimes comeback I'm sorry" I said "Yea I kinda expected that it okay I get it no one can tie you down except someone very special" he said "I'm sorry Jack I do love you but I'm not ready for commitment" I said than kissing his cheek "its ok Cole" he said "I'm I'm sorry Jack" I replied than left back to where Denis And Ben were.

*about 12 beers and 4 bottles of whiskey later*

"WHO WANTS TO DANCE WITH ME IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN" an intoxicated me said "Me" Justin Hills said Ben grabbed me and put me on his shoulders "well my fine gentleman and beautiful ladies my Lil lady has had enough to drink and now we are gonna go home bye" he said I waved Vic kissed my cheek "sleep well darling" he said Ben smiled and took me to our bus.

"I love you Ben" I said "I love you too " he said laying me on the bunk and taking off my shoes, then jacket then dress, and he pulled one of his shirts out of the drawer and put it on me,took of the necklace and put it in our bag threw a blanket over me and kissed my forehead.

-Bens POV-

I put a blanket over her, kissed her head and she dozed off I walked to the food are of our bus and made a bowl of cereal soon after the guys all came on the bus being loud "shhh Coles sleeping" I said "Oh Ben you love her" Denis said "yea I do and she loves me" I replies " a girl whose incapable of loving one guy loves you... sure" James said, "she does James" I replied they all laughed and went to sleep "where to? The tour bus driver asked "our house" I replied "got it " he said. "Ya know you have a very special lady Ben" he said "Yea she's amazing" I replied " you truly care for her every time she gets to drunk I watch you carry her to bed" he said "I try my best to make sure she's always okay" I replied he smiled "Hold onto this one" I nodded "I will".