Chapter 9

Chloe

"Okay, so we got our merch, food, and light up bracelet. I think that's everything."

It was ten minutes before Super 4 was set to perform. The opening act had just finished performing, so Mackenzie and I took this opportunity to get some stuff for the show.

"Chlo," Mackenzie chuckled, "do you really think we need all this stuff?"

"Yes. Now come on, we have to get back to our seats." I said, motioning her to follow me.

We made our way back to our seats, being careful not bump into any of the other fangirls, only to find our seats taken by two other girls.

"Excuse me," I spoke up, "those are our seats."

The two girls glared at me. One had fiery red hair, and the other had dark brown hair. They both looked to be around 16 or 17.

"Sorry, what's that? I can't hear you from all the way down there." The red head sneered.

Her friend laughed.

"Yeah, who let the 12 year olds in?" The brunette giggled.

"Listen up, bitches. Those seats costed a shit load of money, and I don't intend on losing them to a bunch of cake - faced whores, who are probably fake fans anyway." Mackenzie growled.

"C'mon, Sarah," the red - head rolled her eyes, "these seats were shit anyway."

The two got up, and we sat down.

"Thank god we got rid of them. I don't know what I would've done if we lost these seats." I sighed, picking at my fingernails.

"You would've been sulking for about a month, then completely forget about it, then a couple of months later you get lost in your thoughts like you always do, remember it, then you would call me and cry about it." Mackenzie states.

"Wow," I breathed, "you really do know me."

"Chlo, I've known you since sixth grade. I know you. I know that you love Super 4 more than anything." Mackenzie explained.

"True." I laughed, taking a sip of my soda.

"Those girls were bitches." Mackenzie muttered.

"Who, back there?" I questioned.

She nodded.

"You know, Mack, sometimes I wish you could stand up to Maddie like that." I sighed.

"Chloe," Mackenzie sighed, "I want to more than anything. You know how much I hate Maddie, but you also know how much my parents favor Maddie. If I were to say anything, my parents wouldn't believe me, and take me out of private school for lying."

"What's so bad about coming back to public school," I asked, "in my opinion, public school is better. We don't have to wear uniforms, the kids are somewhat okay, and it has me."

She didn't have time to answer, because the lights went out and the countdown started.

This is it. This is the moment I've been waiting for almost a year. The four guys who had completely taken over my life. For the better, of course. The four idiot knucklehead guys who I loved dearly. The drummer, the bass player, the guitar player, and the lead singer.

Finally.

The first one to appear was Nick drumming on his drums, and I almost had a heart attack.

The next one to show up was Lucas, playing his bass, and I swear I saw Mackenzie suck in a breath,

Then Brandon made his appearance, winking at multiple girls in audience. I felt bad fore Paige (Josh' younger sister) because the whole fandom knew that him and Paige had "dated" a couple years back.

It seemed to be centuries before Josh finally appeared. When he did show up, Mackenzie swore years later that she could hear my heart thumping.

He looked even more perfect in person. His dirty blonde hair had was slightly fallen down in his face, and his piercing blue eyes were even bluer and brighter than the pictures.

His smile was so wide, that it made, smile.

Then they started the intro to their opening song.

-

The show was almost over, and I was already suffer ending from post concert depression.

During the show, some people had brought up their arrests, and you could feel the awareness in the air.

But, Lucas (being the idiot he was) responded, just setting the audience off more. But, the rest band shook it off, and played a great show.

They were playing their last song, when so,etching incredible happened.

I was standing up and singing along to the words, minding my own business, when Josh decides to fucking wink at me.

Me.

Now, I know it could've been to another girl, but I could feel it. Something in me told me that.

I started hitting Mackenzie repeatedly in the chest, and she groaned.

"Chlo, stop," She yelled over the crowd, "what?"

"Josh! He fucking winked at me!" I squealed.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure he winked at me." A girl said next to me.

"Oh whatever." I snapped at her.

"Which one is that again?" Mackenzie laughed.

"The one in the middle!" I yelled.

Mackenzie studied him.

"He's cute."

"Not cute, sweetie. FUCKING HOT!" I screamed.

"Geez, Chlo. Calm down."

I rolled my eyes, and continued listening to the music.

-

The show had ended, and we just barely got out of the arena.

"Let's take the back way." Mackenzie whispered.

"Okay."

We got out of the crowd, and took a turn to the back.

We were just discussing the concert, mind opting our own business, when suddenly, I was seeing stars.

Literally.

-

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed these two chapters! (I guess they were basically one chapter but whatever)

Oh my god I'm so mad.

I love watching (American) football and I'm a hardcore Patriots fan. I love them. And they just fucking lost to the Broncos of all teams.

Wtf.

So moving beyond my pissed state, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Wait hold up.

Calum Hood turns 20 years old tomorrow, and I would like to wish him a happy birthday.

But stop growing up, k?

Song for both chapters: Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon

As always, comment, vote!

Love you!💕