14 | Life Of The Party

Hi loves.

I won't make any excuses as to why I haven't updated in forever. But I can tell you that, I was sick this week and now I feel better.

Its been three months since I last updated a chapter, WHAT?

Its okay to leave rude comments as to why it's been that long.

Ok, well I'm back and here's your update!

+

Kelly Marin.

"You have no assignments tonight, now class is dismissed."

My professor said.

I packed all my stuff up and exited the classroom. I didn't have much friends here obviously, its not that there's anything wrong with them its just I like to keep to myself.

Well, its been like that for me a couple weeks now. I've been focusing on myself, I'm still close with Angela of course but she understands what's going on.

I haven't spoke or seen Jason in two or three weeks, as much as I miss him I must admit its been stress free without having to worry about him. We're not even together, nor were we ever and I made myself look like a fool.

Once I got home, decided to take a nap and then head out for a while to look for a job. Yes, a job.

I needed one and I can't keep getting money from my grandparents and Angela and her family.

I'm twenty-two still unemployed and single.

I plugged my phone up to my charger, kicking my shoes off and getting myself comfortable. I rested my tired body down, just laying there thinking.

This may make me sound like I'm desperate, which I'm not, but I'm tired of being lonely. I always thought it'd be fun to be single and do whatever you please, but I was wrong.

It's not that great. I mean yes being able to do what you want without having to worry about things is nice but sometimes you want someone to worry about you, someone that actually cares. No matter how annoying they get, you want that feeling.

+

I sat up groggily, hearing my phone ring. I felt around for it, finally finding it. I clicked answer.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Well, someone's tired." An all too familiar voice said.

My eyes widened, almost popping out of its socket.

"Jason?" I breathed.

"Yes, Miss. Marin, how are you?"

Why is he calling me? Didn't I tell him, I didn't want him to ever call me or come by anymore.

"Why are you calling me?" I bitterly spat.

He didn't say anything, I knew he was still on the line and I'm pretty sure he's wondering why he even called me.

Before I knew it, the line went dead.

I frowned as I was faced with my home screen, I scoffed in disbelief and locked my phone back.

It was about five and I needed to get up to go handle some business.

I brushed my teeth and my hair and made my way back in my room. I didn't bother changing clothes, its not like I'm going anywhere special. Plus, I'm being lazy.

Heading out the door, I decided to look at that clothing store down the street from campus that I saw the other day. It seemed like a nice place, but I haven't stopped in yet.