03 | Disgust

I'll post the cast after the update, I just needed time to figure out who is who :)

+

Kelly Marin.

It was a long morning, classes were boring as usual but I survived throughout the day.

I really didn't bother with the other students, I didn't feel the need to make friends when all they want to do is party. Which isn't a problem with me, I don't mind partying and having fun but most of the party-goers hook up with random guys and end up places they don't remember being at and I don't need any of that.

Considering I am a virgin, a twenty-two year old one at that.

Classes ended an hour ago, I didn't feel like staying home and sulking myself in silence. Its all I ever seem to do when Angela is working or not around.

It was a nice day out, partly cloudy but mostly sunny. I decided to go for a quick run since I haven't done so in a while. I put on a pair of black and white running shorts and a white loose fitting v-neck. I slipped on my black Nike running shoes and tied my hair up into a ponytail.

Grabbing my house keys and phone, I plugged my headphones in starting my run off with a little Demi Lovato.

Made In The USA.

I began jogging around the streets of New York. It was only 1:40, so I had time to beat Angela home. I continued my little work out jamming out to the music, this was my only get away. Running. It all started when I was a little girl, I would always run away from my problems until I ran into Angela and met her. I didn't move out my house until I was sixteen and stayed with Angela and her family.

They made me feel more at home than my own family. I was always the outcast in my family, they never valued my feelings or opinions. They never even paid any attention to me. So ever since then I've been with Angela for the past six and a half years and I'm quite happy.

Thinking of all the things I've been through during this run only increased me to pick up my pace, I didn't even realize where I was going. All the anger began boiling up inside of me, I had the worst childhood growing up and no one even cared to listen. I felt tears streaming down my face, but I blinked the rest away.

I don't even know where I was or how long I was running for, I didn't bother checking the time. I was no longer in the mood to care, nor did I ever. My legs began to give out, I was out of breath. I slowed down to catch my breath but only to puke my brains out.

My mouth was dry, I no longer felt good. The thought of my parents were sickening, I have a younger brother named Adam but I haven't spoke to him in a couple months. He moved out my parents house a couple months after me, he couldn't take the pressure and hatred he felt towards them.

I leaned my head against a tree, I removed the headphones from my ears and began bawling my eyes out. There were other runners passing me, but I dared paid no mind to them. My eyes wandered for a water fountain, which I found. I began making my way over there, thankfully there wasn't a line of people. I leaned over the fountain and pressed the button letting the cool refreshing water wash over me.

Once I was done, I checked the time and it was almost 3. My eyes widened in hysteria. I was running for almost two hours. I took another long drink of water before finding my way back home.

-

I walked up the stairs to my apartment, I nearly collapsed once I reached the front door. My legs were sore and ready to give out.