" Princess this is my older son Ian and of course you know Jayden" The President's wife Marissa replied , pushing her sons over.

" pleased to meet you" I said shaking hands with Ian. He had a bright smile, one that many girls would fall for. I already knew his game, my brother played it for most of his life with the ladies. Teaching me about what guys did to get a girl and if they were lying.

" come on Arabella, I'll show you around, Jayden has soccer practice" Ian motioned for me to follow him up the steps. Marissa groaned slapping her forehead.

" it's Princess Arabella, that is rude Ian to-"

' no it's fine, the term Princess makes me feel snobby just call me Arie or whatever" I told her , as she nodded. The President , real name I found out Christopher which just made me a bit uneasy. Ian led me into the white house. As we passed by tourists starring and taking dozens of pictures.

He walked over to some stairs unchaining them and pulling me on top of them. Putting the chains back on so tourists won't be confused to go up there. We walked through some hallways and then to the end where another staircase lay. I sighed walking up another 20 stairs. Ian chuckled , tugging at me.  We climbed another 2 flights all the way to the 4th floor.

" isn't there an elevator or something?" I asked , out of breath from all the stairs. Ian turned around and pointed to the doors where the elevators were.

" yeah but I thought you liked walking it said that on your profile, security looked you up"

" okay I think that's illegal and I hate walking my parents thought it would be nice to include that"

" alright type O blood" He whispered pushing me into a room. I widened my eyes placing my hands on my hips.

" now that is stalking, I don't even know my blood type" I replied, starring at him. He shrugged, turning me back around to face the room. It was huge, plum colored walls adorned the place. Carved details on some of the walls. It had purple detailing all over , from the pillows to the towels hanging.

" this is perfect, how'd you know I like purple" I questioned , facing him again. He sighed, not answering my question instead showing me around the suite. It had it's own bathroom which was nice.

" so here's the fun part, closet connects to Jayden's room and your bathroom connects to my room" He said showing me inside the bathroom. Where the secret door was behind the shower. I nodded my head walking out and admiring more of the room.

" which means you could walk in on me showering and he could walk in on me changing." I stated jumping on the large bed. Ian smirked, taking a seat on a white chair looking towards the windows.

We began chatting about everything referring to ourselves. Ian was turning 18 in September and was throwing a large party. He invited me to which I thought was sweet of him to do so. He was a college student at some University in Virginia.

" ohh and one more thing, if Jayden's room gets too loud your welcome to stay in mine" He replied chuckling a bit. I quirked an eyebrow quickly realizing what he meant with that.

" I'll take that into consideration" I say , getting off the bed and out of the room. Walking down the hallway to Ian's room. He followed close behind looking at me confused.

" this is a violation" He stated as I entered his room. It was a nice navy blue with some wooden furniture. Obviously done for his liking. Trophies lined his walls and other medals. Meaning he was the athletic type.

" you practically found everything about me so I'm allowed to do this" I smiled jumping on top of his bed. It was bigger than mine and much more comfier , probably because it was a bit worn out from him sleeping in it.