The First Day of Training

Camila's POV

I walk into mine and Lauren's dorm and see her sleeping in our bed. I get changed into some more comfortable clothes which consisted of a sports bra and booty shorts. I slip into bed and become the little spoon. Lauren acts on instinct and wraps her arm around me torso. I roll over so I'm now facing Lauren. I look at her face and she opens her eyes.
"Hey beautiful." I say and she giggles.
"Hey gorgeous." She says kissing my cheek. "How did the meeting go with Mcgonagall?" She asks.
"Well to find out there is a prophecy that not only concerns us heirs but also the champions of the triwizard tournament that if we don't complete will lead to the destruction of our world then it was great." I say.
"Your kidding me?" Lauren asks.
"Nope, Tom riddle's offspring has daddy issues and wants to complete the work of their father. And we don't have classes anymore, just training for four days then three days off but I'm pretty sure you have an extra day of training." I say and Lauren groans.
"I really enjoyed my potions class though." Lauren says and I giggle.
"You like potions?" I ask and she nods.
"I also like charms." She says and I nod in agreement.
"What do you want to be when you leave school?" I ask.
"I want to be a chaser for an A league quidditch team." She says.
"That sounds awesome." I say.
"What do you want to be?" She asks.
"I want to be an Auror." I say and Lauren has a surprised look on her face.
"Seriously?" She asks and I nod my head. "That's awesome Camzi, you would an amazing Auror." She says and I gently kiss her lips.
"Come on let's get some sleep, we have training in the morning and you have the first task coming up." I say and Lauren nods her head closing her eyes. I sleep in the crook of her neck and get some of the best sleep ever and I really needed it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

I wake up and there is no one in sight. I see a note on the bed side table.

Lauren,

I went to the room of requirement early because that's where the training is going to be held and I am meeting up with the three others to start training early. When you wake up get dressed and bring your wand. We start training at 9 am so please don't be late. Also don't think about food because there is plenty of it here.

Yours truly
Camz.

I look at the time and it's 7:30. I get up and get dressed, grab my wand and make my way down to the room or requirement. I enter the room to see the heirs of the founders practising simple spells.
Camz sees me and runs up to me and embraces me in a tight hug.
"Morning Camz." I say not being able to breath properly. She lets go of me and kisses my cheek.
"Morning." She says and giggles. When two professors walk in we gasp at who it is.
"Professor Lupin, Professor Longbottom your training us?" Asks Jade.
"Yes Jade, I was part of Dumbledoor's army when Voldemort first attacked and I want to train you guys." Says Professor Longbottom.
"And my parents died in the battle of Hogwarts so I want to make sure that you guys are ready so we don't have a big battle like that." Says Professor Lupin.
"Ok." Says Bradley.
"Oh and please call us by our first names when we are in here because there is no need for formalities." Says Professor Lupin.
"Which are?" Asks Dinah.
"Neville and Teddy." Says Professor Lupin pointing to each of them when saying the persons name.
"Where are the other champions?" I ask.
"Still coming they had to sort out something with Mcgonagall and the other headmasters." Says Teddy.

When everyone is in the room of requirement Neville begins to talk about today's training.
"Okay guys so we are going to prepare you guys for the worst, and that means doing the hard things first and then the easy stuff okay?" Neville asks and everyone nods.
"Now I know you aren't supposed to use some of these spells but since the ministry has allowed us with out getting sent to Azkaban. We will eventually lead up to these spells though." Says Teddy.
"And what spells would they be?" Asks Austin.
"The unforgivable curses." States Neville and most people gasp.
"Anyway we won't practise them today, no today we will practise the Partronus Charm. Now after me repeat Expecto Partronum. Says Teddy. "One two three." Counts Teddy.
"Expecto Partronum." Says everyone.
"Good good, now wand at the ready and when your ready try to conjure your Partronus." Says Teddy.

And with that everyone practised trying to conjure a Partronus. Suddenly I hear Lauren cast the charm and a huge spurt of grey light came out of her wand and formed a Partronus. Looking at it I saw it was a snake.
"Well done Lauren. Your the first one to conjure up your Partronus, we are very proud of you." Exclaims Neville with Teddy nodding.
"May I try?" I ask and they nod. Casting the spell grey light came out of my wand and formed a snake. I stopped the spell as I was running out of energy and everyone fell silent.
"Lauren and you are soulmates?" Dinah asks.
"I guess we are." I say and Lauren runs up to me and kisses my lips.
"Wow congrats guys." Says Teddy when we break apart.
"Thank you cuz." Says Lauren.
"Wait what?" I ask.
"Teddy was adopted by my families best friends." She says.
"And by family you mean your aunt and uncle?" I ask and Lauren nods.
"When I went to Hogwarts, I was placed in Slytherin. Harry my adopted father was so proud of me and told me he didn't matter what house I was put into." Says Teddy.
"Wait that means your "uncle" is Harry Potter." I exclaim and Lauren nods.
"So cool." I say and Lauren giggles.
"Anyway back to the spell." Neville says and we nod.

After everyone got theirs we packed up and went to dinner. The Partronus' were: Jade and her Raven; Dinah and her lioness; Bradley with his lizard; Austin and his stallion; Perrie and her Raven; and Lauren and I with our snakes.
When all of us took our seats we began to eat dinner.