So what if im slytherin

Lauren's POV

Hogwarts, known to be one of the best wizarding schools in all of the world, I got sent here when I was only 11 years of age and never have I once had a letter from my family asking how I've been. I come from a long line of Gryffindor pure-bloods and yet because I wasn't sorted into the house I get disowned and live with my aunt and uncle who are more like my parents then my real ones. So what if I'm not in Gryffindor at least I'm unique in a way which I can show my talents. But sometimes I wonder what would it be like if I was sorted into Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw or even maybe Gryffindor. Maybe if I wasn't sorted into Slytherin my life would be different, not that I'm complaining. So what if I'm Slytherin, I'm just a human being who should be treated the same way as everyone else and not like some stuck up bitch who only cares about blood lines, like come on seriously ever since the battle of Hogwarts Slytherins have been treated different yet my parents still keep to their old Gryffindor ways.

I'm in my six year at Hogwarts, I'm one of the Slytherin chasers, I'm quite popular in my house and people respect me. I do still get a few odd looks every now and again from some Gryffindors but what am I supposed to do, it's not like I'm a reincarnation or Voldemort or Salazar Slytherin himself. My best friends in the whole world are Normani and Zayn and they totally see where I'm coming from. They were the first two people I came out to as a lesbian and they fully supported me.

I opened my eyes to see Normani walking through the door with a smile on her face.

"What's got you so happy this morning?"  I ask.
"Happy birthday." She says revealing her hands from behind her back and their lies a new fire-bolt 2001 broom and some galleons.
"You remembered, thank you mani." I say.
"Your welcome now hurry up we are going to diagon ally to buy you a new wand since you broke your last one in a duel." Mani says.
"I can't believe Dinah did that, that was my first wand." I say pouting.
"Come on princess, new wand means more chance to practise to beat Dinah in your next duel." Mani says.
"Your right, just let me get dressed and I'll meet you in the common room to go to breakfast okay?" I ask.
"Okay." She said and left the room so I could get changed.

As me and mani head to breakfast someone bumps into me and trips over. I look to see if she is alright when I'm met with the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes I had ever seen. Her face was tanned and her lips plump and shaded with a light shade of pink.

"I'm so sorry I'm so clumsy." The mystery girl said. God her voice is to die for.
"No it's my fault I wasn't watching where I was going." I say, she blushes.
"I'm sorry I've got to run my friend and me are in a hurry." She says.
"Can I at least know your name?" I ask.
"Camila Cabello, and you are?" She asks intrigued.
"Lauren Jauregui." I say.
"I'm sorry Lauren I've got to run maybe we could hang out sometime?" She asks.
"I'd like that." I say and she blushes and then she's gone without a trace.

"What house was she in?" I ask.
"Gryffindor." Mani says with distaste in her tone.
"Come on give her a chance she seemed sweet." I say.
"Her friend didn't." Mani says.
"Wait their was another person?" I ask.
"Dinah." Is all mani says and I roll my eyes. Why did that goddess of a girl have to be friends with satan.

"Come on let's just go and buy your wand and some clothes that will cheer you up." Mani says.
"Fine lets go." And with that we apperate to diagon ally.

"Come on let's go to olivanders he makes the best wands." Mani says and with that we are off to olivanders. We walk into olivanders and see all the dusty covers of the hundreds of wands that lie before us. An old oak dented bench stood in front of us. An old torn cushioned chair layer behind that. Behind the shelves of wands stood a man with long silver hair, a old scared face and a strong jaw.

"Hello Ms Jauregui and Ms Kordei, how nice it is for you two to come to my little shop, how may I help you?" Mr Olivander said.
"I'm in need of a new wand, the only wand I've ever owned was destroyed in a duel." I say.
"Seems like only yesterday your uncle destroyed your fathers wand in a duel, and that wasn't the first time." Mr Olivander says. "Try this one, it is maple wood, unicorn hair and 10 and a 1/2 inches." I give the wand a flick and three books come flying at me.
"Okay back to the drawing board. Try this, it is a hawthorn wood, Phoenix feather and 11 inches, but I'm warning you it is a powerful wand so please be careful." Mr Olivander said.

I flick the wand and an apple lands in my hand carefully and cautiously.
"Looks like the wand chose you Ms Jauregui." Mr Olivander said.
"How much sir?" I ask.
"It's on the house since I heard it was your birthday Ms Jauregui." Mr Olivander said.
"Thankyou sir I appreciate it." I say and walk out of the store with my new wand in its case.

Camila's POV

I'm walking from the great hall with Dinah as I bump into someone. She's stares at me while I stare into her emerald green eyes that I could get lost in forever. I look away.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy." I say.
"No it's my fault I wasn't watching where I was going." She says with such a husky tone in her voice.

"I'm sorry I've got to run my friend and me are in a hurry." I say while Dinah rolls her eyes.
"Can I at least know your name?" She asks while blushing.
"Camila Cabello, and you are?" I say quite intrigued to who this goddess is.
"Lauren Jauregui." She says. God the way she says her name makes me want to jump her right this second.
"I'm sorry Lauren I've got to run maybe we could hang out sometime?" I say calmly to make myself look okay.
"I'd like that." She says and I blush, god what have I got myself into.

"What house was she in?" I ask Dinah as we walk off to our common room.
"Slytherin, I destroyed her wand in our last duel." She says proudly but with distaste in the fact she's in Slytherin.
"What's wrong with Slytherin, and why would you destroy her wand?" I ask annoyed at how proud she was.
"Most Slytherins are stuck up pure bloods and I was just putting one in its place." She says.
"Most Gryffindors are pure bloods as well Dinah and what place would that be for you to put someone in?I ask more than annoyed now.
"Our slaves, you wouldn't understand because your a mud-blood." She says and I slap her across the face.
"I may be a mud-blood but at least I know everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves and you just proved to me that you're a stupid pure blood bitch her only cares about herself and thinks of people lower than her especially to mud-bloods!" I scream in her face and run off to my secret place by the quidditch pitch.

I burst into tears as I hear someone call me, it was Ally and Demi a Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.
"Are you okay Mila?" Ally the Hufflepuff asked.
"Not really."I say and Demi the Ravenclaw cuddles into my side comforting me.
"I'm guessing Dinah?" Demi says.
"How did you guess?" I ask.
"Mila it says stupid Dinah on your hand." Ally says.
"Oh ok I'm just going to go get some sleep and wish this day just go away." I say.
"Ok Mila feel better soon." Ally says.
"Okay bye guys." I say and walk off.

As i walk past the great hall I see Lauren coming this way, God I don't want her to see me like this.
"Hey Camila how are you?" She asks genuinely.
"Not to good actually Lauren." I say and she starts to worry.
"Whoever hurt you I promise to bash them to a pulp." She says.
"No it's nothing don't worry about it." I say.
"I don't think it is Camz look at your hand." She says. Damn it why she so smart.
"Wait Camz?" I ask.
"Uh...yeah it's my nickname for you I can change it if you want?" She asks.
"No I like it, it's unique." I say.
"Cool now come on your coming with me to the dungeons to talk about this." She says.
"Wait you mean..." I start.
"Yes my common room now please can we go and sort this out?" She asks kindly.
"Yes sure ok I'll follow your lead." I say and start to follow Lauren to the Slytherin common room.