Dinner

Camila's POV

Lauren and I make our way to the great hall. Walking through corridor after corridor. We are about five minutes away from the great hall when Lauren's hand brushes mine. I liked the feeling of it so I grab Lauren's hand and intertwine our fingers to interlock them. She doesn't let go or protest not to hold hands she just continues to walk with me to the great hall. After one final corridor we make it to the doors of the great hall.

"Are you sure your ready for this?" She asks.
"Positively sure, just make sure your near me." I say.
"I'll always protect you." She says charmingly which makes me blush and hold her hand just that little bit tighter. She opens the door and I suddenly see Dinah siting at the table where we normally sit staring at me with disbelief written on her face. Suddenly she rolls her eyes at Lauren and looks back down at the table. Lauren and I walk to our tables far away as possible away from Dinah. We sit done at our respected tables and one of Lauren's friends rubs her back.

"Camz this is Normani and Zayn my best friends." Lauren says with a smile.
"Hi I'm Camila it's nice to meet you." I say a little shyly.
"You know you can sit at our table, I've got a spare Slytherin tie in my pocket here so you can blend in, that's if you want to." Zayn says.
"I would be honoured to sit at Slytherin table if would have me." I say a little more confident.
"Well then you can sit next to Lauren, I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Normani says. Lauren blushes.
"And here is that tie." Zayn says passing the green and white tie over to me. "You can keep it, it doesn't fit me anymore and it will remind you of us." He says.
"Thankyou Zayn I really appreciate you guys for welcoming me with open arms." I say.

All of a sudden we hear a loud knocking sound signalling the headmasters address.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." Professor Mcgonnagall starts. "Tonight will be the start of a new beginning. I am sorry to inform you that each and every student will be resorted into a house that is most like them. Gryffindor the brave, Hufflepuff the kind, Ravenclaw the intelligent and Slytherin the cunning. I will be starting with the seventh years and so forth." Mcgonnagall says.

Shit a new house and maybe an old one, new friends/family. Maybe Lauren will no longer be disowned.

"Lauren Jauregui." Professor Mcgonnagall says. Well here we go. The professor places the sorting hat onto Lauren's head.
"Oh look another Jauregui, to bad your not like your family. You may be kind, intelligent and brave but your cunningness stands out the most. I say Slytherin." Says the sorting hat and Lauren is not to shocked. She walks back down the hall back to where she was sitting.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah just thought I would of changed a bit." She says.
"Change isn't always a good thing." I say and she smiles.
"Camila Cabello." Professor Mcgonnagall says.
"Well looks like your up Camz." Lauren says a little worried.

I walk up to the chair everyone staring at me. Maybe I've changed since I was eleven. I honestly hope I've changed. I sit on the chair looking at the many eyes staring at me including dinah's.

"Well look who we have here, Cabello has changed quite abit. The bravery not shining like it used to be but instead cunningness shining very brightly in that mind. Would have to say Slytherin." The sorting hat says and all of Slytherin are cheering madly, Normani's arms waving madly in the air.

"Well look who is Slytherin after all." Lauren says.
"Your happy now aren't you?" I ask.
"Definitely." She says holding me in a tight embrace.

After all that:Demi was sorted into Hufflepuff; ally stayed Hufflepuff; Harry was sorted into Slytherin; Normani stayed Slytherin ; Zayn stayed Slytherin;my friend Louis stayed Gryffindor; and Dinah was in Ravenclaw. After all that we were given our new ties and had to go to our new common rooms. Lauren offered to share her room with me and I gladly accepted. After all this, I just hope Dinah is okay and happy.

"You okay there snake?" Lauren asks.
"Yeah I'm fine, just wondering about Dinah." I say.
"Yeah honestly you should talk to her." She says.
"I know and I will in the morning." I say.
"Now come here snake we are cuddling since you haven't got a bed yet and I'm want to comfort you, since you will be cold." Lauren smirks pretending to do quotation marks while saying cold.
"I will be warm thankyou because of all that heat radiating off you." I say.
"Are you saying that I look hot?" She asks.
"Maybe." I say.

"You know how Mcgonnagall said we will have a sorting ball?" Lauren asks after I hop in bed with her.
"Yeah?" I ask intrigued.
"Would you like to be my date." She asks a little less confident than before.
"Yeah sure I'll be your date." I say confidently while on the inside I was jumping for joy. Of coarse I have a crush on Lauren, who wouldn't, I'm just surprised she asked me.
"I heard Zayn  and Harry were dates." I say.
"Good for them. And good for us." She says holding me tighter.
"Night Camzi." Lauren says.
"Night lolo." I say and we go to sleep.