The champions

Lauren's POV

Tonight is the night we find out who the champions of the triwizard tournament are.
I sit here with Camz tucked under my arm and across from us are Normani, starring at the cup and Zayn and Harry acting all loving at the table.

Everything goes quiet once Mcgonagall walks up to the goblet.

"Good evening students. I will like to congratulate everyone who was brave enough to put their name in the cup but there can only be four of you to be chosen. We will begin." She says and the goblet's flame begins to turn into a blood red.
"The champion from Beauxbatons is Perrie Edwards." Mcgonagall states and Beauxbatons cheers and Perrie walks up to Mcgonagall.
"The champion from Durmstrang is Austin Mahone." Mcgonagall states and Durmstrang cheers their hearts out and Austin struts over to Mcgonagall.
"The first champion from Hogwarts is Dinah jane Hansen." Shouts Mcgonagall and not only do Ravenclaw cheer but so do Gryffindor.
"The final champion for the triwizard tournament is Lauren Jauregui." Shouts Mcgonagall and Slytherin and Hufflepuff cheer.
"Let's have a great big cheer for our four champions." Shouts Igor and everyone cheers.

Everyone takes back there original places and sits.
"Dinah isn't impressed that I'm a champion and when I told her I was only doing it to keep her safe for you she laughed and asked why you would even care about her since your a filthy mud-blood who should be bowing down to purebloods like the little sluts mud-bloods are." Says Lauren with a single tear falling down her cheek.
"Hey don't listen to her, I've learnt not to." I say and Lauren nods.
"She said I'm a disgrace to not only to my family but to purebloods everywhere for dating a mud-blood and when I corrected her by saying muggle-born she tried to recorrect me by saying mud-blood." Says Lauren and I just kiss her lips which taste like tears.

"It's alright don't listen to her and just focus on the task ahead." I say and she nods.
"I don't know why Normani has a crush on her." Says Lauren then covers her mouth with her hands ad Normani turns to her and gasps.
"Lauren you weren't supposed to tell anyone." Normani yells.
"You have a crush on me?" Asks a familiar voice from behind me. I turn and see dinah standing behind me looking shocked as to why a Slytherin would have a crush on a Ravenclaw who used to be a Gryffindor.
"U-uhh yes I do." Says Normani.
"Would you like to go on a date with me to hogsmead this weekend?" Asks Dinah and I am so surprised those words just came out of her mouth.
"Uhh sure pick me up at 10am from the dungeons, I'll be ready." Normani says.
"Cool see ya then and Camila I'll talk to you when I have the chance." Dinah says and walks away.

"Before you all begin to eat I would like to call up our Ravenclaw champion here." Says Mcgonagall and Dinah walks up.
"You will be resorted as the hat said he made a mistake." She says and Dinah nods.
The hat is placed upon her head and sighs.
"Thank the heavens I get to resort you because Ravenclaw is definitely not the house you belong in. This is the last ever change I will make to you. Your clever, cunning and loyal yes but you have always been very brave and with you being a champion I had to resort you. Dinah jane Hansen you are not only replaced into Gryffindor but you are the heir of Gryffindor." Says the hat and Gryffindor cheers. Mcgonagall give Dinah a Gryffindor tie and she walks over to the table she first went to when she was eleven.

"This year I have figured out all the airs to all the founders of Hogwarts." The hat begins to say which startles Mcgonagall.
"Godric Gryffindor's heir is Dinah Jane Hansen, Helga Hufflepuff's heir is Bradley Simpson, Rowen Ravenclaw's heir is Jade Thirwall and Salazar Slytherin's heir is Camila Cabello." Says the hat and everyone is startled when my name is the last one called.
"Okay hat that's it your going back into my office." Says Mcgonagall and the hat whines.

"Your the heir of Slytherin Camzi." Says Lauren and I can't move or speak.
"Camila are you okay?" Asks Normani.
"Dinah and my ancestors hated each other, they used to be best friends and then they had a massive argument which made them hate each other. History has repeated it's self as the same thing between Dinah and I." I say still in shock which causes Lauren to turn my head to look at her.
"Camzi everything is going to be okay alright." Lauren says and I nod.

"Will the heirs of the founders please come to my office tonight at 10pm sharp." said Mcgonagall.
"Looks like tonight will be a night we aren't together." I say and Lauren nods.
"Promise me you'll be back by the morning." Lauren says.
"I promise." I say and walk out of the Great hall and make my way with the other heirs to Mcgonagall's office.
"Mila I would like to say I'm sorry for the argument and what I called you, it was definatley uncalled for and not cool." Dinah says while we walk.
"Dinah I'm mad at you, not only for that but for what you were saying to Lauren, the only reason she entered the tournament is to keep you safe. There was a chance neither of you could of been chosen as champions but you both were." I spit and Dinah is shocked.
"You really are the heir of Slytherin aren't you." She says and I shrug.
"I guess." I say and Dinah scoffs.
"But how can a muggle born be the heir of Slytherin when your ancestor only wanted a pureblood school and family?" Dinah asks.
"I don't know Dinah maybe one of my ancestors settled down with a muggle and the magic stopped until it reached me." I say and Dinah looks upset.
"I'm sorry ok, I just want to be your friend again, maybe your best friend again one day but I know I'll have to work up to that and now that we've found out we are the heirs of Gryffindor and Slytherin maybe we can make the two houses befriend each other?" Dinah asks.
"I don't know Dinah, when you said Slytherins should be Gryffindors slaves that started the hatred and then when you called me a mud blood that put me over the edge." I say ad Dinah looks so guilty.

We reach Mcgonagall's office and she stands there looking at us. She guides us in and we take a seat. The colours of each of the four founders correspond to a chair. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. We sit in that order, Dinah, Bradley, Jade and me.

"There was a prophecy that all the heirs would one day go to Hogwarts and be in the same year. They would restore the balance in the houses when a tournament took place. The Gryffindor heir would take place in this tournament. But in the last task Tom Riddle's offspring will come to finish what his father started. These four heirs and the champions will have to protect the school and magic world from this offspring and defeat him, if not defeated then will have a reign of terror and rule the magic world." Says Mcgonagall.
"So this was all in a prophecy." Says Brad and Mcgonagall nods.
"Now that you know that on the last task he will appear you can train to defeat him and the champions and Dinah will train not only for that but to complete the tasks. Four champions means four tasks. Now off you go to bed you need rest. You heirs will no longer take classes but will have four days training and then three days off. Now off you go have a good night students." Says Mcgonagall and we leave her office and go to our dorms.