Chapter One Darn girl got me stuttering ~Starkiller~

Chapter One
Darn girl got me stuttering
~Starkiller~

I remain in the shadows as I watch the battle continue. I watch my troops as they kill the Clones with ease. Stupid Republic, they think a bunch of  Mandalorian clones will stop my troops. You see the flaw with these troops is they have nothing to fight for. My troops have a reason to fight against the Republic. Well their families life's depend on it but whatever.

Then the sky is filled with ships, I smile. The second most powerful army ever, next to mine. I watch as Clones look confused they wonder who they should fight. The ships start to land as countless Resistance troops swarm out killing my troops. I smile under my hood.

Then I hear people behind me. "Sir, who are you?" I smile again then put a fake scared look on my face, "Oh thank goodness", I take off my hood and look at them. Two hooded figures stand in the shadows with me. By the force that they give off I can tell they are Jedi from the Order. Yet there is something familiar about one. Something I've felt before.

"I didn't know whether or not someone was going to save me, I've been hiding from the troops, the Fixed Order has been looking for me, since I hold valuable information", I lie, well it's kinda true. My Aunt told me to stay on base while they fight cause I hold information.

One of the hooded figures speak with a female voice, "Master? Should we take him in?" The other I can feel them glare at me under their hood. "No my young Padwan, never trust anyone on a battlefield", she says, I can tell who it is, Tara Heroian. She has one of the lowest number yet is the most powerful force users.

"My name is Luke", I lie again, using the force to make it seem more believable, "I was raised by my Aunt as a farmer on this no longer peaceful planet". Tara grabs my arm and looks at me she then reaches into my cloak and starts feeling around. I smirk, "Sweetie if you wanted me all you had to do was ask". What I got was not what I expected to ever come out of a Jedi's mouth. She smirks and whispers in my ear, "maybe later farm boy"

She grabs my lightsaber. I think of countless thing that would make my aunt very displeased. Tara smiles and turns it on to reveal a red blade. "You know you could just lie and say you took this from somebody, but little do you know. I know this lightsaber, this is Darth Starkiller's. And I also know that he never lets this leave his side, even if you kill him. The lightsaber always stays with him. So-", she sneers, "-Luke, even if that is your name. I think I need to take you to my base". Tara gives her padwan my lightsaber and cuffs me.

I smirk, no cuffs are going to lock me up. I use the force to grab my lightsaber. But it doesn't move from the Padwan's belt. I must of given a confused look because Tara laughs, "Idiot, this is a new design, with these you can't use the force". She snaps her hands and I fall on the floor out like a light.

~~~~

"Welcome to base!" Tara said. I look at her then at my hands. I'm chained to the wall. I growl. Tara and her Padwan now have taken off their cloaks. Her padwan is beautiful. She has red hair and big beautiful hazel eyes. Her figure is very well shown off in her Jedi cloak. I feel like she picked her outfit to just annoy me.

"Starkiller, meet my Padwan Mara Jade", Tara says. She must of noticed me staring at Mara. "Mara Jade. Huh I don't like your last name. It should be mine", I say smoothly, just kidding a couple of those words did not come out right. Damn this girl got me stuttering.

Mara rolls her eyes. Tara smiles, "When I return I'll be having Anakin Skywalker with me, he wants to ask you some questions".

Anakin. Fcking. Skywalker. The one who killed my parents. The one who killed my aunt's master. Oh I'd very much like to kill him. Actually when I killed Yoda I was supposed to kill Anakin. But just my luck he wasn't there that day. Whatever I became the most respected Sith.

"Of course", I respond. Tara walks away leaving Mara and I alone. She walks into my cell. "Sucks you're a Sith, your cute" then walks out. I blush. That's my kind of woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One Done! I'm so happy and excited for this book.

So if you don't know who this mysterious Aunt is well if you've read 'Star Wars: Back in Time' she's the court crasher. You'll find out more later in the book.

Next chapter will probably be Leia or Grey Lady. I've got a history for her, I'm really excited about it, probably my favorite back story.

So let me know whatcha think about it!