(Billdip) Jealousy

(Just a random Billdip one shot. If you see I didn't do your request, Watpad is being a jerk so- I'll explain after this-)

Bill tapped his fingers on the table repeatedly. He watched as Dipper talked to the girl he's been talking about for a while.
Now, Bill was only being a good friend and being protective. Friend. Yeah, Bill definitely did not like the term friend. He sighed as he looked around the house. Dipper probably forgot he was even there. That only made Bill feel even more angry, so he stood up and left quietly through the front door. He walked into the woods and decided to sit against a tree. He pulled out his phone and headphones. A few minutes later, he was listening to music and humming along.
Soon enough, it started raining but he didn't care. He was falling asleep, on the tree, only wearing a hoodie.
The rain came to a stop all of a sudden. He didn't bother to open his eyes to look around. He didn't care if it rained or not, as long as he could fall asleep and forget about how he was feeling.
But something nudged him.
He opened his eyes and looked to the left. There was Dipper, with an umbrella, sitting there with him. His head was tilted to the side and one of his eyebrows was raised. He smiled at Bill and Bill closed his eyes. He crossed his arms and looked the other way.
No way was he going to talk to Dipper right now. It would probably make him snap at him or worse. Dipper was confused by this and nudged Bill again
"Bill? Hey Biiilllll-"
The blonde took off his headphones and glared at the brunette.
"What?" He snapped. Dipper's eyes widened and raised his hands in defense.
"Whoa there, calm down. What's wrong?" Dipper asked but Bill only looked straight ahead. The blonde shrugged and huffed, his cheeks turning pink. It was quiet for a few seconds until Dipper spoke up again.
"So.... Why'd you leave the house?"
"I was bored."
"Is that the only reason?"
"You seemed pretty happy being with that girl. Thought I'd leave you guys in peace."
"And?"
"I was- Ugh, Pine Tree, why do you even care?" Bill groaned and rolled his eyes. Dipper grinned and poked Bill's arm. For once, it was Dipper bothering Bill and not the other way around.
"You were what?"
"I was..... Bored."
"Bull Shit."
"What do you want me to say?" Bill was getting frustrated and upset. He could not tell his friend and crush he liked him. It would be awkward. What would he even say? 'Hey pine tree, I think you're really cute and adorable and I just really want to kiss your stupid but kissable lips'?
That was definitely not the answer.
Bill was caught up into his thinking to even notice Dipper repeatedly calling his name."
"Earth to Bill?"
"....."
"Billllll-?"
And then Bill thought. Maybe talking wasn't the best option. Maybe just straight out kissing him? He thought about it. If it went well, they would both be fine with it. If it didn't, at least Bill got to kiss his cute pine tree.
He either must have been the bravest or the most stupid person to ever live because he looked at Dipper.
"Oh. Finally. So what where you going to s-" But Dipper was caught off guard by Bill. Dipper didn't process what was happening for a few seconds but then it hit him. Bill was kissing him.

Oh god, Bill was actually kissing him.

Now, Dipper would be screaming out of happiness if Bill weren't kissing him. But since that was happening, he had no idea of what to do. 'What do I do? What should I do?' He thought. He was thinking of the options he had but Bill pulled away. His face was red as he stared at the flustered brunette.
"I am so sorry- Pine Tree, I was jealous, oh my god help me, was that your first kiss? Oh my god did I take your first kiss? Holy shit-" Bill muttered nonstop. And it was finally stopped by Dipper kissing him.

Well that was one way to make Bill shut up and celebrate.

(First off, I apologize for my shitty writing. I had to rewrite this so many times. If you actually left a request, I didn't know, sorry (°ロ°٥)
Watt pad is just being a jerk so-
Anyways, thanks for reading quq)