Chapter 11

Any happiness, no matter how brief, seemed better than the long, simmering torture of waking up day after day, knowing I could never have him.
Becca Fitzpatrick , Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)

______________________________

Lira PoV

Ilang araw na ba mula nang makulong ako dito?
.
.
.
.
.
Simula ng araw na iyon hindi ko na siya pinansin o umiimik man lang para humingi ng tulong.

Kahit anong gawin kong pagmamakaawa noon hindi niya pinakikinggan.

Unti-unti na kong nawawalan ng pag-asa para makalaya.

Ang mga pagkaing inilalapag niya, hindi ko kinakain. Pinipilit niya akong kumain pero pumapalag ako.

Kinuha ko ang tinidor at pinagbantaang sasaktan ko ang sarili ko. Noong una hindi siya naniwala, kaya idinaplis ko ang tinidor sa braso ko dahilan para magdugo ito. Nakita ko ang gulat at takot sa kanyang mukha.

Kakahilom pa lang ng sugat ko noong nakaraan pero heto nanaman ngayon, dumudugo. Wala nang kaso sa akin kung ilang beses pa ko masaktan tutal maghihilom rin naman.

Nagbanta ako sa kanyang papatayin ko ang sarili ko kung pinilit niya pa ko sa mga bagay na gusto niyang mangyari.

Hindi rin nagtagal sumuko siya. Kahit itong pagmamaktol ko na huwag kumain wala ring epekto, ikinukulong niya pa rin ako.

Mukhang kamatayan na lang ang susi para makaalis ako sa piling niya.

---------------------------

Daniel PoV

I'ts been 3 days since Lira refused to eat. She's threatening me that she would kill herself if I went near her. At first I thought it's just an act for me to release her but no, she really did cut herself. That's the time where I got shocked.

I never expect that this thing would happend.

This plan was wrong all a long. Well fuck! This whole thing is a shit.

I went upstairs to check Lira's condition. I opened the door and felt empathy upon seeing her.

She is sitting in the floor with emptiness in her face.

She's not eating nor drinking.

What if....Fuck!

This is all because of me.

I tried to get near her.

"Lira......" I mumbled. She didn't look at me nor felt my presence.

"It's been 3 days Lira..." I said. She's not answering and kept staring below.

"You might get sick if you're not going to eat those food."

She began looking at me with coldness.

"Para saan pa?" At last she manages to speak but her voice left pain and sorrow in my ears.

I grab the food infront of her and walked on her left side. I sat on the floor while carrying these food I manage to cooked.

"If you don't like these food which I prepared, you might want to eat these fruits." I pick up the knife and cut the apple into smaller pieces.

"Here Lira." I grab one of those pieces of apple using a fork. Again, she ignored me. Next, I grab the bottle of water. I opened it and gave it to her.

"Come on, drink." I insist.

"Ilang beses ko ba sasabihin na ayoko? O baka gusto mong saktan ko ulit ang sarili ko sa harap mo?"

She grab the knife infront of me and that made me nervous, I already knew what her plan is, so I hurriedly stole the knife and threw it away.

"Fuck! Stop it will you?! It's not helping." I said furiously.

Still, her face went blank.

"Kailan mo ba ko papalayain..?" She shrugged. I could hear pain in her voice.

"Until you manage to accept me."

"Selfish..." She said.

I look upon her face and she really look pale. I placed my palm against her neck, she tried to resist but she's weak.

"Lira, Are you sick?" I asked out of stupidity.

Her lips went curved or should I say...she smiled sarcastically.

"Wait I'll get medicine for you." I stood up hurriedly.

I walked towards the door but before I knew it, I heard her body slam beneath the floor.

"Lira!" I shouted.

I ran near her and grab her body. Damn it!

"Lira, can you hear me?!" I carried her and I hurriedly left the room.

"Lira..." I whispered. I caressed her cheeks and removed the strands of hair covering her face. Her eyes are closed, she's still unconsious.

I placed my index finger below her nose to check if she's breathing. I felt warm air against my finger. Thank God.

I went down the stairs carefully while carrying her. Suddenly, I felt her head shrugged between my arms. I stop for a meanwhile.

"I'll help you." I planted a kiss in her forehead and started to walk again.

After a few more steps, atlast we're in the living room.

I placed her in the sofa for a meantime. I could feel my hands trembling while unlocking the door.

"Fuck these keys!" I cursed. I tried to calm myself by exhaling.

For Pete's sake! It took me 3 minutes to unlock this stupid door. I went in the sofa and carried Lira again.

I immediately went out of the house.

I searched for my car and then I saw it beside the huge tree. I opened my car and placed her at the back.

I started the engine and drove the car as fast as I can.

Every now and then I look at her in the mirror to check if she's okay.

Im 3 kilometers away from the hospital and it's fucking traffic!

---------------------------

Sorry sa late update. "_"