TRAILER

"Son..please try to understand..things are out of your hands..please let her go...accept GOD'S decision..."...a priest continuously trying to make understand to a vulnerable soul..who is not ready to leave HIS WIFE from his arms...

He was sitting on the bed..taking HIS WIFE..HIS LIFE..in his arms..close to his heart..tears were brimming down from his eyes..but she was lying lifelessly in his arms...

"Mai use MERI NANDINI ko le jaane nahi dunga..nah..kabhi nahi..'...he said in a determined tone..and picked her up in his arms..and start walking outside ..downstairs..Her hand was moving to n fro in air..while he was running down the stairs..her face was totally pale..there were loads of scratches on her face..she was no longer HIS NANDINI...on her whole body there were several bruises..like somebody has tortured her to the core..

He after coming down the living area..made her lay down on the couch..and bent down in front of her...caressed her forehead with his palm..and looked at her with utmost love in his eyes...

"mai tumhe kahi nahi jaane dunga..koi nahi cheen sakta tumhe mujhse..koi takkat nahi..."...he said in a determined tone..he stood up..wiped off his tears..

Priest who came down following him..was watching all this silently...

Manik then went inside his house temple..which was also a mess..there was utmost dark in that sacred place...he bow down his head in front of god's idol and said..

"Maine aap par kabhi vishwas nahi kiya..magar woh karti hai..bahut manti hai apko...you have to change what you wrote...YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOUREXISTENCE.."..he shouted last line...just then heavy wind start flowing inside the mansion...priest was shocked as well..

Manik instantly came towards Nandini..god knows..from where a red thread fell on nandini's face...and she in a fraction of second opened her eyes...

He was shocked to witness her eyes..it was deep red in color..her face has totally changed...his heart was screaming..."NO! Its not my nandini..."...

She sat back on the couch and gave a furious look to manik..

He was shocked..he tried to touch her..but she pushed him..and he flew in the air and fell directly on the ground...

She took one or three jumps...and she reached upstairs..manik was hissing in pain..lying on the floor..priest came towards him...and manik sat back..holding his head...he look upwards ...
She was watching him with a evil smile on her face...he knows..she is not her Nandini..

"Kya hua Manik..dard ho raha hai..."...she said making a sad face..but soon start laughing evilly...

She start climbing the side wall..and twisted her head fully..Manik felt immense pain..as he knows..HIS NANDINI..must be hurting..

"Please use chor do.."...he pleaded badly...

"Chor doon..theek hai.."..she said casually and jumped from the 1st floor of their house..she directly fell on the ground..manik's breath got struck in his throat..

"Ma..aa..niii..kkk"...now he heard HIS NANDINI'S voice..she was in so much pain..she was crying badly...

but just when he tried to came towards him..her face again changed..she was looking at manik with deep red eyes..she hold his neck..and again threw him in air..this time priest saved him..

She gave a deadly glare to priest and within a second she reached towards priest ..and took his head off from his body...his blood scattered all over in villa..and manik was left shocked horrified...

"Teri nandini toh gayi..manik.."...she shouted with a evil laugh..and vanished away leaving nandini's body with a jerk..nandini fell down in his arms...

He was shocked..baffled..but he knows..one thing..HE CAN'T LOOSE NANDINI...

yeh kiski najar lag gai hai..kaun hai jo..le jana chahta hai nandini ko manik se door...kya yeh sirf ek buri aatma hai..ya hai koi gehra raaj??...

keep thinking..hope you liked the horror concept..

keep loving me and my stories..