"Ready?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says, something lingering on her lips, a smile almost.

Raisa

Though I knew I would be a little upset about seeing the house again, it was still my home and I was almost happy to see it. Harry actually made me smile for once, but it wasn't all the way. Zayn got me to eat something, but he failed miserably. Liam and Niall had occasionally walked past and given me a small sympathetic smile, and though I don't want sympathy I wouldn't blame them. Even I wouldn't know how to act if someone like me was acting like me. If that even makes sense. Harry has been oddly nice, and Zayn is too nice.

Odd. They're supposed to be a gang member and a psycho serial killer, but whatever, I guess.

We make it to my house, and I don't even bother asking Harry how he knows my address, but when I see the house, a mixture of sadness and happiness sink into me.

I open the door, and finally, there is no child lock.

I take in everything, the small plants near the stairs, the brick stairs, the white bricked pattern that adorns the house, god I've missed this house so much.

I walk towards the entrance, looking for the tan brown rock. Why am I looking for a rock, you may ask? This isn't some tiny boulder, it's where I kept the spare, not even Rais knew about it, and that's how I got him to take care of his key and never lose it.

Though he didn't lose the key, he lost his life.

(A/N Shit mate that was deep)

I sigh, opening the rock, and taking the key out.

"That's clever." Harry says from behind.

"I know right." I cockily smirk.
(A/N this bitch is real bipolar. Me af)

I open the door, taking my shoes off before entering.

Harry walks right in without taking his shoes off.

I smack his shoulder lightly. "What are you? Crazy? Take your shoes off!" I whisper. (Arab moms af)

"Okay, okay!" He whispers back.

I walk on to the stairs and climb up.

My toe hits the wooden step at the end.

"Crap" I whisper. 

"Why are we whispering" Harry says from behind me and I jump, earning a chuckle from him.

"If it wasn't you, you would have been tumbling down the stairs." I say with a glare, trying to look serious.

"I can't take you seriously right now." Harry laughs.

"You wouldn't have knocked anyone down moving like that, you slow poke." Harry laughs.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I say, walking towards my room.

I open the door, and immediately my eyes water.

It hasn't been touched, and it looks the same as the way I left it.

It's only been a month or something, and it seems like I haven't seen this place in ages.

My phone lie on my black nightstand, and it still remains in the charger.

"You've got some style" Harry says.

"I know" I say, picking up my iPhone 4, examining it.

I open my phone, only to be bombarded with tons of notifications.