Chapter 22 : On The First Night

Start from the beginning

After an hour of driving we finaly reach to our destination spot. We were actually in our two roomed yacht. But why are we here.

Valentine P.O.V

Wow, I Am in Boat with only Zayne and his parents.  After we got in the boat. There was a sailer who was sailing the boat. It is surely a beautiful boat. Eve actually cooked amaizing food such as

Roast Chicken, and Apple rosemary salad, and for desert it was blueberry Pie with Vannila Ice-cream on the top. We taked for awhile It was fun. Both Zayne parents are really a bundle of joy it is like how humans celebrate christmass, and I really enjoyed talking with them.

I help Eve on placing the dishes and washing the plates. Though I glare at Zayne since he is not helping his own mother but I am not going to just seat tight and not helping.

After were done with our dinner, we watched the moonlight for awhile then before we know it the time now is 12am. We wished Zayne Birthday when Zayne’s father hug him a manly hug while his mother hugged him and kissed his cheeks and when it came to my turn I panicked, I am not used to this. I smilled at him when Zayne look at me both of his eyebrowns up.

‘’ Happy.. Birthday Zayne’’ I nod smilling and telling at the same time,

‘’ come on girl, go hug him’’ His father nudge my arm to go to Zayne.. ohh Awkward so Awkward.

‘’ Happy Birthday’’ I wanted to shake hands with him, but stupid Zayne keeps on looking at me like I am crazy..

‘’ no you must hug..’’ his father started until his mother placed her hand on his fathers mouth..

‘’ Well, look at the time.. 12.14am, we must sleep’’ Zayne mother told dragging her husband with her to their room. Yup they have two room in the yacht.

‘’ So we should propably get going’’ Zayne told

‘’ Good Idea’’ I told him back shrugging and smilling.

I went back to our small room, It is quit unique though in all Red and black.  I am used to Yachts since Blake has one too and I’ve been rides with Blake and Abigail before but theirs are all in cream and blue.

‘’ Alright,I am going to change to my pyjamas ‘’ I told stepping inside the small washroom which is attached in our room. I do not know why it is not Like I never spend the night sleeping beside him. I  already spend two night one was the day in my cave 7 months ago when I had that short mental break down and the second one was 2 months back on my birthday night at the beach. But why is it today I felt this sort of nervousness in me or maybe I slept with him on the beach sand and on his lap in the cave but I never actually slept on a bed with him, yeah maybe it is that or.. erggg what am I even thinking. It has been 3o minutes now, I slowly open the door and  walked outside. Zayne was seating on the bed with his boxers and a plan white t-shirt. He look at me when I nod.

‘’ forgot to brush my teeth’’ I told walking back to the bathroom and brush my teeth. After that I stood there maybe if I go aliitle later he would be asleep and it wont be that awkward. I was in the bathroom for almost 30 minutes and and judging by the time he must be asleep right now. I walked out from the washroom and boy I was wrong. He was still seating on the bed looking at his Handphone and rises his chin looking at me, and again I nod .

‘’ I forgot to brush my hair’’ I told rushing back to the washroom closing the door. I look at the mirror, fuck why am I sweating. I wipped my face and wash my face clean and brushed my hair and was keep brushing till I felt tired of brushing. I waited for a another thirty minutes, and when the time I notion the coast is cleaer he should be asleep by now since I’ve been here for arond 2 hours and it is 4am right now I walked out only to see Zayne is not there.