Chapter 21 : Moving In to the Fire Moon Pack house

Start from the beginning

Jacks P.O.V

Finaly school is over, Now I can concentrate fully only my Delta duties and Nope, College thats not me  but lucky for me Thanks to dad I’ll be taking over his Martial Arts studio since He wishes to retire and planned to go for a cruise ride with my mum for two years visiting islands after islands something they worked and planned this for awhile now. Ageda is going to move in to the pack house and taking over Amber’s room so atleast now we can keep a close eye on her, My sister’s really fishy now days and sooner or later goanna find out what she is Hidding.

I was Previously running in the woods only wearing a Grey shirt and a black Tracks,  I was on the way to the Kitchen when I was about to grab myself a bottle of water, I spotted Canddise, Mareena and Sarafina talking  so curious as I was since I never really heard Canddise talking this freely before, I hide seeing them and  eavesdropping at the same time, what they were saying.

Canddise P.O.V

I was helping Mareena and Sarafina to do some of the dishes and a Flower vase..since they are going back to their mates parents house, it seems Mrs Aura and Mr.Felcon Vermont are hosting a huge family outings for their sons. We cookes Roast turkey, Tuna caserol, Chocalate chip cookies and Rasphberry puddings. I love Helping this girls in anyway I can since they always help me, buying me things  and take care me as if I am their little sister.

‘’ Canddise, You are full of wonders you know’’ Mareena told looking at me while I smile at her back

Jack P.O.V

I am still on the same position evesdroping every single words there saying and seeing them mixing something I think it is a Dough and arranging the Picnic Basket while Canddise was busy with a Vase and flowers. The funny thing is no one still has any clue I am here looking at them inclusing Canddise. And talking about Flowers she can really handle them well.

‘’ Canddise, You are full of wonders you know’’ Mareena told

‘’thank you so much Canddise ,I know really well that they would love this..’’ Sarafina told taking the Pie on her hand.. while Canddise was doing a flower buequet on a Vase, I remember Sam and Salem and their mates going for their family Cabin celebrating with Aunt Aura and uncle Felcon something to do with their Graduating FROM THE Acedemy and family day out.

‘’ Come on, Canddise.. we’ve never been pregnant.. true but that doesn’t meant we don’t understand what  Pregnant shewolves do’’ Mareena voiced

‘’ Do what’’ Canddise asked innocently smiling at Mareena

‘’ You know,’’ Mareena told

‘’ I don’t’’ she told and giggle softly amused.. this is the first time I’m seeing her amused which made me to smirk looking at her, she does have a cute angelic soft giggle.

‘’ Well, something that you want to eat... Craving.. Pregnant womens Craves you know‘’ Mareena told giggling but more like obvious giggle..

‘’ Come On Canddise... we know you have to have some type of Cravings of food that you want to taste, something sweet or sour or something’’ Sarafina told

‘’ what about, chocolate Cream Pie or Lemon Cake.. anything that you want... we sure will try our best to bake it for you’’ Mareena added.. which made me to think, It is true what they are saying..

‘’ Well.. Rogues doesn’t deserve Desserts, Remember’’ Canddise told smiling sadly , which made me feel a pinch of guilt looking at her eyes, Canddise  smiles sadly and continues back with the Vase shrugging while Mareena and Sarafina gave a sad look to Canddise too.