Chapter 7: "Darling."

Harry's Pov;

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains. It was Saturday, so I luckily had no classes. I stretched and yawned.

After a few minutes I lifted the covers and got out of bed, a smile on my face. I can't wait to see Draco.

I showered and got dressed, quickly heading down to breakfast. The corridors were packed, I couldn't see Draco anywhere.

I felt a hand squeeze my butt and I screamed, people turning to look at me like I was somehow turning crazy under the stress of the war.

I turned to look at the owner of the hand to only spot the very same blond I was looking for only moments earlier.

People were still staring, obviously expecting some sort of scene to go down.

I continued to walk and smiled when I felt Draco try to catch up to me. "Meet me after breakfast down by the lake" Draco whispered in my ear so only I could hear. He had his normal expression on so it probably seemed like he was dissing me.

He picked up his pace and I watched his butt as he walked in front of me.

He slowed a bit and leaned to whisper in my ear again. "By the way, you look gorgeous today, Potter." he said my name loudly and the curious eyes lost interest. Draco sped up again and turned slightly to wink at me.

Damn git.

Breakfast consisted of long stares to Draco and knowing glances from Hermione.

I could mentally hear her nagging me to tell Ron. I will of course. It's not like I was avoiding it. Just everything is still so new. I believe we need to be more comfortable before we go telling everyone. I'm sure Draco would agree.

Speaking of Draco, he wasn't in the great hall anymore so he probably already left to the lake.

Lunch was quickly over and I nearly ran out the door.

"Harry? Wait!" Ron screamed out to me. I kept running. I didn't want anyone following me.

I neared the lake and slowed down, turning to check if anyone had followed me. Luckily no one did.

I was breathing heavily when I spotted Draco underneath a large willow tree on top of a blanket. I almost didn't see him due to the branches drooping around him. It was almost like a secluded spot for just the two of us. It was really nice.

I walked towards him still out of breath, he looked up and smiled. "Why are you out of breath?" He laughed. "Training for the ballet, Potter?" He winked when he said my name.

I only sighed and laughed, sitting across from him on the blanket.

"Oh come on, you can sit closer than that." He teased patting the spot beside him.

"Fine.." I winked and moved closer. Our knees were touching and he placed one of his hands on my thighs. It wasn't in a sexual way, just comforting. He placed his head on my shoulder.

"Did you sleep well last night?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and smiled. That beautiful smile. "Very, thanks to you."

"Do I get a good morning kiss then?" I flirted glancing down at his lips then up to his eyes again.

"Do you even need to ask" He closed the gap between us and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss then pushed harder against him before pulling away.

He rested his head back on my shoulder and entwined our fingers. "I can't believe we went so long without doing that. I'm afraid I won't be able to stop." He admitted. "It's just so..." He started, thinking of the word.