Chapter 8: "Harry Potter stole my heart... Damn thief."

(I expected this to be a really quick one shot but I love writing this story, so it's longer aha)

Draco's Pov;

I cuddled up deeper into my boyfriend, breathing in his scent. We've spent the whole day just talking and cuddling away.

I looked down at my watch, the hands reading 5:30pm. I sighed and mumbled into Harry's chest. "It's getting late, we should go. People are probably wondering where we are" I started to get out of Harry's arms.

He grabbed me and pulled me back tighter than before. "5 more minutes." He nuzzled his head into my neck, whining.

"Harry.." I laughed at him.

"Please.. Love?" He begged. I sighed and squeezed him back.

"Fine..." I gave in. A few more minutes with my gorgeous boyfriend wouldn't hurt. We still had a good 30 minutes until dinner.

10 minutes passed and I decided it was time to get up and head back to the world outside of Harry and I.

"Darling, we should go. It's almost dinner." I announced.

He groaned and looked at me. He was pouting an giving me puppy dog eyes. "Let's just stay like this forever..."

"I wish we could" I agreed. I stood up and extended a hand towards Harry. He gratefully took it.

I pulled him up quickly and kissed him. He moaned in contentment.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, his arms around my waist.

"I don't want to let you go.." He whispered into my ear.

"Don't." I replied and squeezed him tighter.

We hugged for a couple more minutes until I let go. I grabbed his hand in mine. "Let's go."

We started walking and I stopped. I turned around and pulled out my wand. I cast a quick spell to shrink the blanket and picnic basket. I put them in my pocket and continued walking.

Harry rested his head on my shoulder as we walked. "This was lovely, thank you Draco."

"Anything for my boyfriend" I longed out boyfriend and kissed his head.

He hid his face, obviously trying to hide the blush on his face.

I stopped walking again and tilted his chin so he was looking at me. A pink hue was spread against his cheeks and ears.

"You're adorable. You know that right?" I leaned my forehead against his as we stared into each others eyes.

He looked away for a second embarrassed. Then back at me. "And you... You are gorgeous" He kissed me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I was taller than him so he was on his tiptoes.

The kiss was passionate, not sexual, just full of feelings. He sighed and pulled back, eyes still closed.

"I-" He stopped himself and coughed. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I-um-" Harry started again. "I think we should go."

I nodded and grabbed his hand again. We neared the school and walked into the corridors.

Everyone was at dinner so it was nearly empty. We let go of hands as we neared the door to the great hall.

We stopped outside the door and turned to each other, kissing one last time.

"You go first. I'll enter in a few minutes." I offered him and kissed his cheek.

Harry nodded at me. I stepped to the side as he opened the door, walking in. I watched him as he walked towards the Gryffindor table, shouts echoing to me. Asking him where he's been and saying hi.

I lent against the wall beside the door. Combing my hand through my hair. Dammit. I miss him already.

I waited 5 minutes before opening the door and walking in myself. I sat in my normal spot and began munching on food. With the occasional glance at my boyfriend of coarse.

"Where were you?" Pansy complained to me. "I was looking for you."

"Library." I lied and stuffed my mouth full of bread.

"Oh okay." She nodded unsure.

Dinner was over and I walked back to the Slytherin common room. I said our password and walked in. I instantly walked up to my room ignoring all the hello's I got.

Even though I spent all day laying down and relaxing, I was exhausted.

An owl flew into my room and stood on my desk.

I grabbed the note in it's claws. I sat at my desk and unraveled it, scanning over the neatly written words.

Draco,

I will be going away for work related things over break. Due to this recent discovery, you'll be staying at the Hogwarts. I'll owl you some money. Your mother has been informed.

-Lucius Malfoy.

I sighed. Of course. Now I won't be going home next month. Just like father to do that. I wonder why...

I quickly owled him back. Then got out another piece of parchment to send Harry.

I wrote his nickname at the top and continued writing the short letter.

Darling,

I had an amazing day, thanks to you. I can't wait to see you again tomorrow. We'll need to make plans for another date soon. I'm off to bed now, so sweet dreams my gorgeous boyfriend. Xx

-Draco

I wrote his name on the outside of the envelope and sent it to him using my owl.

I smiled and changed into a pair of pajama pants. I walked into the washroom. I grabbed my tooth brush, put tooth paste on it and brushed my teeth. When I finished I washed my face.

I walked out of the bathroom to see that my owl had already returned holding another note.

I got excited and may or may not have squealed. I rushed over to the bird, nearly scaring it half to death, and retrieved the note.

I sat on my bed and unrolled it. I blushed as I read it over.

My love,

Today was perfect, I look forward to next time. I miss you already. I missed you as soon as I walked in the door. Good night, and sleep well Draco. I'll be thinking of you. Xo

-Harry

I set the parchment on my bed side table and climbed into bed. I waved my wand, turning off the lights and was consumed in darkness.

My heart was beating fast at the thought of Harry.

"Harry Potter stole my heart... Damn thief." I whispered to myself as sleep over took me.

I don't want it back.