Chapter 4:"My father definitely won't be hearing about this."

Draco's Pov.

Harry had pulled me into the washroom. My back instantly being up pushed up against a cool tile wall. Harry's lips were locked with mine as we both ground our covered erections into each other rolling our hips.

A moan escaped my lips as Harry left them and trailed down to my neck and sucking. I knew there were going to be marks left but I couldn't care less.

My hands traveled every inch of his body under his robes. My hands came to a stop around his ass and I squeezed hard, pushing him closer to me.

I felt him moan into my neck and I smiled. This is ridiculous... I can't believe I'm snogging Potter. I hate him but this potion is doing wonders.

He stopped sucking my neck and started to take off my robe. When he finished I was standing in my underwear, my boner now clearly visible.

He took a step back and admired my body for a second. I could feel a burn every where his eyes wandered to. I blushed. He licked his lips when he spotted my erection and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fucking Potter" I murmured as I lunged towards him. I grabbed his shoulders and spun him around so that he was the one against the wall.

I brought my knee up in between his legs and pressed it against his crotch. His moan echoing in the bathroom. It caused a surge of please to go straight to my dick and I moaned back kissing his neck.

"Clothes" I ordered and he seemed to understand. I back up a little to admire him stripping. He took off his robes and went to kiss me again but I stopped him.

"These too" I snapped the band of his boxers. "Take them off."

We stared at each other as he quickly slid them down his legs and off, clearly needy and I smirked at him.

My eyes scanned his whole body paying special attention to his leaking cock. I leaned forward and kissed him.

I felt his hands play with the waist band of my underwear right before he slipped his hand into them.

I groaned as he massaged me. I nibbled on his lip as his exposed erection rubbed against my thigh.

Harry stopped rubbing me and pulled off my trousers until they were around my ankles. I stepped out of them and kicked them across the floor.

I lunged at Harry and pushed him to the floor. Erection on erection. I humped forward and his head rolled back. His adams apple bobbed and I brought my tongue to his throat to lick.

I licked my way to his nipples, teasing them in my mouth. They hardened and I bit one lightly.

I continued licking my way down Harry's body. His hand gripped my head as I neared his dick and looked up at him. I winked and continued. My tongue licking a stripe down his cock.

His body shuttered under me and I grinned.

I popped the head of his dick in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I sucked off of him with a pop licking one last time.

I grabbed my wand that was on the ground beside us and pointed it towards Harry's ass.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked me scooted back a little. I pulled him back closer.

"Lube. Dumb ass." I replied.

"Oh." He stared at me.

"What? You don't expect me to put it in dry do you?" Man he was stupid.

"No. Just hurry up."

"I don't want to hurt you..." I murmured. Hoping he wouldn't hear. Luckily he didn't.