Chapter Thirty Six: Meeting the Queen and Princess

Start from the beginning

Brody couldn't be happier he had his mate by his side, a beautiful daughter, a pup on the way, his mother and sister back the only thing that would make him even happier would be to see his father's face when they return home whole.

They were brought out of their thoughts by his mother yanking Hope out of his arms. "She is absolutely beautiful." she said squeezing Hope to her. "Mother I told you that she is shy." Brody said going to take Hope out of her arms. "Wait she isn't freaking out." Bianca said stopping him.

"Of course she isn't I am her grandmother." Queen Abigail smiled. "It's okay daddy I know she's not going to hurt me." Hope smiled as she wrapped her little arms around her grandmother's neck. Bianca was taken by surprise when she was pulled away from Brody into an embrace.

"She must get her beauty from her mother." Solara said squeezing Bianca. "Not too tight Solara you'll hurt the baby." Brody said stepping in being his overprotective self. "Baby, you forgot to mention that you were expecting." his mother grinned as she squeezed Hope tight.

"I know I was waiting to tell you after you met my family." Brody smiled. "I can't believe it I get a niece, a sister, and find out another baby is on the way all at the same time." Solara grinned pulling Brody into a hug.

Bianca was all smiles as they sat and caught up with Abigail and Solara. She was surprised it was as if they had known each other their entire lives. She knew that things were going to be just fine seeing how wonderfully awesome they were.

After a few minutes Draven walked into the house with Sarah in tow. "I've missed you." Solara said pulling him to her. "I know sweetheart things haven't exactly been easy but I hope you are enjoying the surprise I brought you and mom." Draven grinned.

"Yes they are the best surprise ever." she smiled kissing him. "So now I am curious are their any little Solara's or Draven's?" Bianca asked realizing that they hadn't talked much about them since the conversation had mainly been about her and Brody.

"Actually yes there are we have twin daughter's and two sons." Solara beamed. "Where are they I would love to meet my nieces and nephews." Brody smiled. "They are in school right now but as soon as they get home you will be able to meet them." Draven replied.

"So are they wolves, hunters, or both?" Brody asked. "It's funny you asked that because our girls just turned sixteen and one shifted while the other didn't so we are pretty sure one is a wolf while the other is a hunter but our boys who are twelve and six have both already shifted and also seem to have hunter abilities so we think it's safe to say they are both." Draven beamed as he talked about his children.

"Wait the girls just turned sixteen so that means when you were taken you were already expecting?" Brody asked. "Yes I was pregnant with the girls when Samuel took me and mom away." Solara answered him. "Did father know about you being pregnant?" Brody questioned.

"Yes your father knew she was expecting that ended up being the last straw and why he ordered Samuel to kill us. He blamed me for her being pregnant by Draven all I ever wanted was for her to be happy." Abigail spoke up.

"I'm afraid he hasn't changed. He has been trying like hell to get rid of Bianca and Hope." Brody growled. "We have to put a stop to his madness." Abigail snarled. "I agree." Bianca added. "I think with all the excitement you have forgotten to introduce us to your friend." Solara said nodding towards Sarah.