chapter 2

I was standing right in front of my new life. i don't know whats wrong with me i just cant bring myself to knock on the door because i know if i go in that house my new life will begin but i just cant let go of my old one.

"okay, just do it you can do it. just go inside. i mean who cares if you haven't seen them in 7 years" i whispered to myself over and over again

"who are you talking to " i instantly jumped

"um nobody. hey Lucy long time no see, how are you doing" i said all so awkwardly

"yeah well i was doing great until you showed up" she managed to say that in the sweetest way but it still hurt. i was shocked she said that we used to be so close. i wonder what i did wrong." are you gonna come in or just stand there like a complete idiot"

i was still in shock even when i was in the house i was speechless it was so big you could fit England in here, maybe I'm exaggerating but its huge like seriously.

"if your done checking out my house, well know our house ill go show you your room and then you can give yourself a tour" we went up the stairs and ended at the end of the hallway going thru a white door.

"so this is your room, your bathroom, and if you need anything else don't ask me ask Gretchen she's the maid/nanny" she was about to leave until she tourned around and said "oh yeah i forgot to tell you mom is at a meeting and dad is at work"

after she left i looked around the room and freaked out i mean my room was never this big. i was tired from the flight that i just wanted to sleep but i was hungry and i stinked. so i went to take a shower then i went snooping for the kitchen.

after searching for like an hour for the kitchen i finally found it, but i was just to scared to go in cause there was a lady with a knife, but when she spotted me she was the one that was scared. 

"oh dear you scared me. you must be Layla" how did she know who i am. i was officially creeped out and she was still holding the knife. this might be Lucy's way of torturing me.

"I'm sorry i forgot to introduce myself my name is Gretchen, I'm just cooking dinner and preparing some things for breakfast"

"i just came in here to have a snack and to go off to bed" 

"that's what your cousin does too, speaking of your cousin did she pick you up from the airport" i cant believe that bitch she didn't even pick me up from the airport she made me search all over for their house.

"no actually she didn't "

"she probably forgot well goodnight" wow she was real sweet and i cant believe she cleans this whole house by herself .

on my way to my new room i heard voices it was hard to hear so i went closer i saw Lucy and this guy he looked about our age and he was smoking hot. i leaned closer to hear what they were talking about and tripped on something and the worse thing happened i got caught Lucy's face was so red and not embarrassed kind of red, angry kind and that was not good for me or the smoking hot guy.

"um i think i should go" after he left i was scared, i knew she would explode

"what the fuck is wrong with you, why the hell were you doing you just scared him away" ok know she was more mad at me she never swore at me i mean never.

"look I'm sorry i was just curious and I'm sorry i scared away your booty call bu he isn't worth it if he runs away i mean guys usually never run from a booty" i tried to be sympathetic but it was really hard, i was still mad.

"whatever just because i don't look like you i cant do a guy like that your such a conceited bitch" oh my god did she really just call me that, i started to laugh hysterically "why are you laughing this isn't even funny"

"I'm not the conceited bitch. where did you go from 4am to 7pm"

"don't know how this is going to help you but i went to the mall and hanged out with a friend"

"but weren't you supposed to pick me up" she looked so surprised that i knew she was about to say something but i cut her off "so who's the conceited bitch" i was so proud of myself that i got to say the last words. i looked back to see she was just staring at me like i never had it in me and with that i gave her a smirk and said "goodnight".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everybody I'm sorry that i didn't update faster but ill try to update more often. i hope you guys enjoyed this second chapter and thank you for reading my book. it makes me happy that at least 1 person reads my book cause when i saw 5 reads,1 vote, and 1 comment i litterary freaked out and started jumping on my bed. so yeah i just wanted to tell you guys that it means a lot that you are reading my book. 

k L<3VE ya