-one-

"gah. screw it. i give up.this is impossible",i said with a frustrated tone as i closed my science textbook and giving up on homework for like the hundredth time today.

"chae young!could you come down for a minute?"my mom shouted from the living room.

"coming!" i shouted back.

i walked lazily out of my room to find my mother packing food into a basket.

"whos that basket for?"i asked while getting banana milk from the fridge.

"its for the our new neighbours that just moved in next door,"she said cheerfully.

new neighbours? huh i guess another family was willing to take the haunted house.i heard the all the other families that stayed there saw ghosts in the house and moved out in less then in a weeks time. but im not scared of things like that.ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

"i hope they don't get scared off like the last one did. oh and could you send this basket over to their house?"she said with a sheepish grin on her face.

"ok fine. but you owe me one mom".

"thank you sweetie!" she said with a huge smile on her face.

i turned around, heading back to my bedroom.

i know that my mom just wants me to make friends with the neighbours. i wasn't really much of a social person. im more of a person who likes to be alone most of the time. i know my mom means well but i really don't need this.

i took out a pair of jeans and a checkered shirt just to make myself look more presentable.

i jogged out again grabbed the basket, say good bye to my mom and went out of the door.

i wonder what their family would be like. i hope their kids won't be snobs with shitty attitudes. or emo guys and girls.or a kid who simply dosen't care about anything.

i came to the front door of their house and lightly knocked on the door.

i heard footsteps slowly make their way through the door .

the door swings open and i came face to
face with a guy with watermelon hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my writing sucks. bye.