The Truth Comes Out

This is the day! Goku is finally coming home!! I can't wait for my knuckle head of a brother.

We all started to gather in the spot to meet Goku. Vegeta was wearing a pink button down shirt with yellow dress pants. That looked hilariously funny, I wanted to laugh but I wasn't mean.

Then Goku finally came, so glad he came home. Everyone was so glad. Suddenly, a space ship came down, and a strange purple haired boy came out of the ship when Bulma arrived to meet Goku and the rest of us.

He stared and both Vegeta and I. He looked so innocent and confused. Goku looked at the boy, he must have been no younger that 17.

"Are you Goku?" He asked as he looked at my brother now.

"Yeah, why?" Goku replied as he looked at the teen.

"I was sent here to prevent something bad happening to you, Goku. In one year time, you, Goku, you will die from a deadly heart virus."

Once he said that everyone started to panic.

"How can my brother be sick, he is as fit as a fiddle." I said and the teen stared at me, like he saw a ghost.

He then powered up to Super Saiyan, Vegeta and I were amazed. Goku turned Super Saiyan as well. Then they let their power down, the boy kept stareing at Vegeta.

"What do you want?!" Vegeta said as everyone was startled by that.

"I am sorry, Father..." The Boy said, Vegeta speechless.

"What? Who are you?" I said, why was he calling Vegeta, "Father".

" My name is Trunks, God Mother. I came from the future. I am the son of Vegeta and Bulma." The boy said as my feelings got blown up. Bulma was with Vegeta...

"Bulma! How could you do this?! And you,Vegeta, how could you do this to me?! I really do love you, but you cheated on me!!" I said getting so mad but sad at that same time.

My spine was killing me, for some weird and crazy reason. I flew off, I was completely loosing it, why did my prince love my friend too?

It was finally nightfall...
I went to the forest where I had my first date with Vegeta, probably my last one with him. He had a son with Bulma, I loved him, but did he love me. My back started killing me again, then I felt something.

I felt a tail...