I squinted through the pictures and saw that she had her father's eyes. Her mother had bright blue eyes, clearly not like her. Her father was a handsome man, no doubt, but I could see that all his charm was reflected by his eyes. He had those magical eyes like her that left you rolling in the honey. Now I knew, why Mom couldn't forget him..those eyes could not be forgotten and I knew, now when I knew this girl with magical eyes, I could not forget her too.

Going through the pictures, there was this one shot that clicked my heart and I couldn't stop myself from taking it out of the album and putting it in my jeans pocket. I knew that I was doing wrong but I told myself that all over the world, people stole money and gold, but me..well it was only a picture.

I put the album back and took out a lovely brown diary tied with a grey ribbon from the cabinet. Another crime? I didn't mind. It was only a diary. I ignored the guilt cutting my heart and opened it.

Dear diary,
I don't feel well today so I am staying home. Mom's away at work. It's raining outside.
Rain..it taps at my window and calls me outside to play in the puddles like every other time but I don't wish to go out. I wish to lie down here in my bed and listen to the rhythm it's creating. I want to enjoy this music of nature while I burn. I wonder how this rain, that urges me to run outside and open my arms wide in the air, can't even make me get out of my bed? I guess they speak the truth when they say, 'The weather around you is reflected by your inner climate.' Indeed.

I turned another page,

Dear diary,
I went to the park with my mom today. She's bought me a new skipping rope! I am so happy. I like it!
It's white. I like white. White is the color of purity, peace, dreams, clouds, fantasies, angels, pearls..it's beautiful. So, I adore white.
Sometimes, I really like living in colors, dreaming in colors..do you know? Don't know why..but I have this strange obsession of colors. Every color speaks. Blue, for e.g, is the color of calm, depth, waves, sky, crystals..I think people would call me mad for thinking like this, moving on to colors from the skipping rope..but I can't help it! I love living and dreaming in colors because I think every color has a life. Colors are beautiful and wondrous things to play with. Trust me.

I held my breath. I was fascinated at her way of relating every ordinary thing in life to some greater and deeper idea. I wondered if I'd ever be able to hint her of something as grand as such philosophies of hers? I turned another page..

Dear diary,
I made pasta for Mom today. She loves pasta and I love her! ♡
A mother is the greatest shelter one can have in his entire life and I am grateful for this treasure. I miss Dad..a lot, but..I have adopted to his absence in my life. Thinking that it could have been Mom instead of him..constricts my throat and brings tears to my eyes. No, I can't..I just can't live without her love and support. I owe her everything in my life. I am crying right now..need to go..

How could I tell her that I myself was crying? This girl had just pointed out the greatest hole in my life..a hole that could never be filled. She was right..living without a mother is hell. I wiped away my tears cruelly and stood up.

I saw that the diary I held was filled till the end. It meant that it was not in use anymore so I put it in my bag and checked the drawer while closing the cabinet. In it was placed another diary; pink and white. I opened it and saw that it was only quarterly filled. I knew that she won't notice the absence of the brown one as she was occupied with the pink one. Satisfied with it, I looked around and saw that she had less makeup items on her dressing table than normal girls her age. Maybe she didn't like using makeup that much.

I moved towards the wardrobe but this thought that it would be the worst intrusion of all stopped me so I left the room after straightening the bed sheets. At the door of the room, however, I had cast a last glance over her world, walked back to the bed, hugged her pillow tight and then departed.

At the last step, I changed my mind of leaving the house. Instead, I went into the kitchen and made myself feel at home. I took out the required stuff and after half an hour, I had prepared a delicious pasta. I was glad I had learned cooking from Mom and now I had prepared pasta for her mom because of it. I felt contented at having done something special for a mother.

Now, as I had no way of erasing this proof of my intrusion in her home, a very exciting plan hit me and I finally registered that I should better confront than escape.

Author's Note:
Hi Imaginators! :) Here's another update. It's long but only a revelation of Hazel's life. I didn't wrote the 'Haxen' stuff as I promised because,
● This revelation seemed necessary to me so that you could have an idea of Hazel's life too.
● All of you couldn't achieve the target of only 50 comments on the last chapter but instead kept provoking me in PMs to update. But it's okay. :) I didn't actually wanted 50 comments..I only wanted time and that I got from you. Thanks to all of you for being patient and easy on me. ♡♥

Oh and yes, my finals are due..I really need to study hard. Guess, I won't be able to update in a long time. The maximum limit is 20 days. Not more. I promise. After that..it'll be regular with short intervals. ♡♥ So please, relax..I want to give you the best to read. :)
Sorry for long author's note..it's long because it's after a long time. I hope you don't mind. If you do..please tell. :)
Much Love! ♡♥
Hazel :)