Last Chance

Okay guys, I know that I said I would update 2-4 times a week then took pretty much the whole week to update. So i tell you now that I am super duper sorry about that, I didn't get as much time to write as I would have liked.  PS, that up there is an image of a nanaue and will make sense later.

The Soldiers took a step back before stopping.

"Nice party trick. Get him boys!" Audamar swiped his hand and the ground fell away, taking some soldiers with it. The remaining ones didn't hesitate, they just kept going.

"One thing held Jack back from destroying you." Audamar said as he ripped one of the men in half. "Star's mercy and kindness has had an effect on him. He thinks that if he doesn't kill she'll still love him. Only thing is, she won't." his sword sliced through two more guys bringing their numbers down to twenty three. "I'm different." He picked up a car and crushed five more soldiers, melting it then freezing it. Making a lump of metal that trapped them inside. The remaining soldiers began to back up in fear.

"Please don't hurt us."

"Should have thought about that before you tried to kill me." Audamar ripped a lamppost out of the ground and swung it at the men. It devastated them. Six of them were dead before they hit the ground and the ones who lived would soon wish they had gone the way of their fallen comrades. Audamar chanted a spell which opened a portal that was black as night. "Get in or I'll make you."

"W...where does it go?"

"Ever heard of a black hole?" the soldier realised what his fate was.

"No...NO!!!" he and his comrades were lifted off the ground and chucked into the portal. It shut behind them and Audamar morphed into a nanaue as big as a great white shark before running down the street back to the white house.

Marco and Cassandra weren't doing so great to say the least. After Jack had been blow to hell his ice soldiers stopped being made. They were now down to a small group that was being pummelled. They had stayed with the original plan though, run our and fire then go back to cover. It was working, for now. Even though their numbers had been reduced they still had over three thousand men and they were learning their patterns, waiting for them to strike. Marco was the first to make a mistake. He came out and landed right into a trap. They had him surrounded in seconds with swords to his throat.

"Ain't making any mistakes with you, we've heard about the Red Menace. Those who show him mercy die." They soldiers parted and a man carrying a very menacing looking gun walked up. "We've also heard about the strength of his armour." The gun made a sound and the soldiers stepped back. Seconds later a blast of light shot out of it and slammed into Marcos armour. The explosion sent him flying across the lawn and crashing into a bus. The soldiers heard a scream from Cassandras hiding place and saw her run out towards Marco. The gunman aimed at her and was about to fire. Then they heard the scream. It was nothing like Cassandras. It sounded like the devil himself was coming for them. Every man in the army looked around for the source of the sound, which came out of one of the streets. It was some sort of huge land shark and it was making its way towards them at phenomenal speeds. Like every smart, resourceful army does. They all panicked. The land shark slammed into their ranks with the ferocity of a regular shark, but with legs. It ripped people into pieces and crushed others under its feet. In a minute it had taken out a hundred men. The others fled back to their ship. Some of them stayed and tried to get the others to follow but they were soon dead. When the ships began taking off Audamar turned back into human form. He looked up at the retreating ships and yelled out

"COWARDS!!!!" His wand appeared in his hand and he blasted all of them out of the sky. The explosion was heard for miles and the debris was scattered all around the White House grounds as well as in some of the nearby buildings. Audamar turned to where Cassandra was kneeling next to Marco. "Looks like you're taking over Jack." He said. Jacks eye went green again and he sprinted over to them, his wand turning into a bracelet as he ran.

"Jack, what's happening to him?"

"He's dying."

"So help him!"

"No. I have other things to do."

"LIKE WHAT!?!?!? WHAT IS SOOO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE TO LET HM DIE?"

"THE FATE OF THE WORLD!!!"

"HOW IS THE WORLD GOING TO DIE!?!?!?"

"FROM THE GIANT BLODDY ASTEROID THAT IS CURRENTLY HURTLING TOWARDS THE EARTH!!!" That stopped Cassandra.

"So he has to die then."

"I never said that. We'll get Ambrosia and take him to Mewni, hopefully they can heal him there."

"Hopefully?"

"It's the best I can do for now. Help me get this armour off of him." The duo slowly prised the armour away from Marcos prone body. Jack took his shirt off and ripped it into strips which he applied to Marcos wound. "Cassandra, give me your shirt."

"What!?!? I'm not taking my shirt off!"

"Cassandra. He is dying and I don't have enough fabric."

"Fine." Cassandra grumbled. She slipped her shirt off and handed it to Jack. To her relief he didn't stare and just got back to the task at hand. Once the bandages were on he picked Marco up gently. The armour began to glow and soon disappeared, leaving behind a glowing red gem.

"Grab the for me Cassandra." She bent down and picked it up before handing it to Jack. "Now grab my arm. The gem glowed brighter and they teleported away. As soon as they appeared on the front lawn of Marcos Jack strode towards the door and kicked it open. Mrs Diaz and Ambrosia were sitting on the couch.

"What happened? What's wrong with Marco?"

"Just shut up, the dimensional block is broken so I'm taking him to Mewni. If you want to come we're going now." He opened a portal and stepped through. Ambrosia, Cassandra and Ambrosia followed him. On the other side Jack was putting Marco down on a bed in the castles infirmary. Some of the guards came up to him and tried to stop him but he shoved them out of the way and turned to the doctors.

"You will do everything in your power to heal this man."

"Who do you think you are?"

"Jack Frost."

"We'd never help you or your friends."

"Then I'll get the queen to tell you."

"She'd never help you." A red glow came from Jacks hand and he disappeared.

Star was in her room when he appeared. Her first reaction to the arrival of the intruder was anger.

"What are you doing in my room!?!?" she said.

"I don't have time for this shit Star. Marco is dying." Before Star could do anything he grabbed her wrist and they teleported back to the infirmary. "Tell them to help him." he said before running back through the portal. On Earth he ran out of the door and looked to the sky.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. These people better be worth it." His wand reappeared in his hand and he shot into the sky. Even with the end of sight Jacks face was calm. He knew full well that where he was going was his death. To stop the ship he would have to destroy the huge magic crystal in its centre and to get there he had to hit the ship at extremely high speeds. The resulting explosion would be too big and happen too fast for him to escape. It would kill him instantly. But he was fine. If he was going to go out, why not go out with a bang? He could practically see the terrified faces of the men that were on the ship. Running around like headless chickens, trying to prevent their death. That thought made him smile for a second then that fleeting glimpse of emotion was gone. A shield formed around him and he sped up to the speed of light. The gem in his hand glowed and he teleported closer to the ship. Ten seconds later a massive explosion occurred. Everything and everyone was destroyed. There were no survivors.