Chapter 6

This is a short chapter sorry~!

-

Chapter 6

I begun to quietly cry. I brought my hand up to my cheek and wiped away my tears. The sound of the doorknob turned. I quickly looked up and saw Mr.Valoso. He begun to walk over to me. His face had to expression to it. I watched him as he kneeled down in front of me and put his hands on the chains. My heartbeat started to quicken as he got closer to me. His left hand was brought up to my face as he gently place his hand on my chin and lifted my head up. I took a quick glance at the door because it was open. There were people down there with another boy. I couldn't really tell, but i think for sure he was crying. He must have been sold to someone here as well. I then felt Mr. Valoso's cold hands touch my bare back, as i shivered. He leaned his head down further and pressed his lips too my neck. His tongue slowly going up my neck as he quickly bit down. I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push myself away from him, but he wouldn't budge. I closed my eyes and waited for him to stop.. 

"Val, now's not the time to be doing that."

My eyes quickly shot back open and looked to see the older man at the entrance. Mr. Valoso pulled back and stood up. The older man chuckled. "We need to use this room for other's, You should bring him somewhere else now." Mr.Valoso walked to the door without looking back. He told the man to bring me to his room when they are ready. The older man nodded as he grabbed the keys that were in front of the door and walked over to me. He leaned down and put the key in the lock and unchained me..