Wings? And...a Girl

Midnights POV
I walk toward the lovely sound of running water near by, thirsty and a bit hungry. "I'll have to hunt for food soon," I say softly to Winter, who agrees as we reach the river. I smile to myself, softly dropping my old, small bag next to me. I look around; the creek was shaded in places by large and old maple trees that made the light dance along the running water.

Little fish swam up stream along the rocks that had moss on them from years of being in the water. I sit, my bones popping a bit as I lean down lapping up some of the water. It was so peaceful. As I sat there, the smell of oranges and chocolate fills my nose I quickly look up and look around getting nervous. "Who's there?" I call out, taking a step back from the river. Looking around me, I grip the dirt as I slowly turn to look around me.

Mark's POV
As I reach the river where the smell was strongest. Hiding in a berry bush full of blueberries to try to hide my scent, I sat and watched for a bit, seeing a beautiful white wolf who's fur was as white as snow. She seemed peaceful and she smelled amazing. My black tail wagged as I watched. She was skinny. Too skinny for my liking, her ribs and spine protruding from her body. She clearly hadn't eaten a lot. Her fur was matted in spots and covered in dirt, but still full and beautiful.

She jumped and quickly looked around nervously. "Oh no," I look back at my tail and hold it down so it couldn't wag any more. Looking back at her, I watched as she turned.

"Who's there?" she yelled. My heart swooned from her voice. So scared and so beautiful. It hurt to hear her like that,l. I slowly stepped out of the bush looking at her, trying to make my self not so intimidating since my black wolf was huge compared to her tiny white one. She clearly was an Omega.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to know why your on my territory, " I ask softly trying not to scare her as I slowly crawl closer to her.

"Your...territory?" she asked, stepping back in shock.

"Yes. Bloody Moon territory," I say, stopping my self from moving closer when I notice her step back away from me, making my wolf whimper a bit. She looked in horror.

"B-B-Blood Moon," she said, whimpering and quickly backing up even more. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. please don't hurt me!" she panicked, seeming on the verge of tears.

"I'm not going-" she suddenly yelped in pain, falling to the ground. I rush over to check what happened only to find the bones where her shoulder blades where starting to stretch out of her back, pushing her fur this way and that. As skin started to rip, I watch as something tried pushing its way out, making her scream in pain as red stained her snow white fur. I couldn't do anything but stand there in shock and terror as her skin rip apart. Two small wings pushed themselves out, covered in bright red blood. Finally, she stopped screaming and crying in pain from what had just happened.

( I hope you guys like this chapter I'm so sorry for not posting in a long time I started collage and have been swamped with work and along with a couple deaths in the family that have made me not want to do anything but cry , this chap was 620 words I hope you guys enjoy it bye bye my little unicorns !!! 🌸🌸🦄🦄💐💐🌷🌷🍄🍄🪷🪷🐈🐈)