Taeyeon tightened her holds onto Tiffany's hands, "But I'm not like him. I knew that in the past, I had followed his footsteps but I'm not going to make the same mistake like he did. I won't leave the person I love. My feelings for you would never change Tiffany."

Tiffany could feel the sincerity in the words Taeyeon said.

"And I will prove it to you now. Listen carefully Pani-ah,"

When Taeyeon suddenly went down on one knee in front of her, Tiffany's eyes widened surprised.

The blonde slip her hand in her pocket and took a red velvet box. The box was opened and revealed a beautiful diamond ring.

"With the witness of the thousand stars in the sky. Tiffany Hwang, would you be by my side for the rest of your life?"

Tiffany was shocked and stunned onto her feet like an electric current had passed through her body. Her mind cannot process what was going on. She never thought Taeyeon propose to her. Her tears begun to form on her eyes.

"Taetae..."

Taeyeon smiled understand knowing that she had caught the girl off guard. She stood up, pulled the ring out of the box.

"I know this is sudden. But I already had planned this since before we came here. And if you didn't know..." Taeyeon glanced at her watch which struck at 12.

"Perfect. It's our one year anniversary today! You might think that I don't remember but actually I do. It's been exactly 365 days we have been together. We had our happy times, hard times, sad times, sweet times, funny times together and I wanted to experience more of those memories with you for another 100 years more," Taeyeon said this while putting the ring at the girl's forth finger.

"I wanted us to be together forever. I don't want to live without you beside me Tiffany." She held the girl's hand and kisses the ring softly.

Tiffany appreciated the ring which was perfectly fitted on her finger. It was really beautiful. It shone brightly even in the dark. It even looked shinier than the thousands of beautiful stars in the sky. Taeyeon must had been thoughtful to choose a ring like this.

"Do you like it?"

"I like it but,"

" I can't... "

"You can't?"

"I can't marry you Taeyeon."

The blonde's eyes went wide opened. "What?! Why?" she looked at Tiffany. She couldn't believe what she was just hearing. Is this a dream? No it's real. Is it too soon? Maybe because this is not romantic enough? Or did Tiffany just jokingly reject her proposal?

Tiffany took off the ring and put it in Taeyeon's hand. That's when Taeyeon realized that the girl was not joking. She was shell shock. A drop of tears flowed as her heart felt pain of the unexpected rejection. Her mind wandering what has been gone wrong. Did she did anything wrong? Had her words hurt Tiffany?

Her mind had a fast flashback of the time they had spent together and they are all perfect. So why? Tiffany said she didn't mind about her past. Then why?

"It's true that we had a wonderful time together in the past one year. I can't believe it's one year already. And we had gone through a lot. Our bond has become stronger too." stated Tiffany.

"Then why? What's wrong? Don't you want to be with me anymore??" Taeyeon asked almost yelled.

"It's not about that."

"Then what is this all about? Is it because of Jiwoong? He did said something to you right?"

"Yes, he did said something to me. But you might not know that he is actually cares about you."