Chapter 15

-Luke's P.O.V-

"Hello I'd like a room please," I asked the lady at the front counter.

"Sure thing can I get your last name please?"

"Hampshire"

"Okay Mr. Hampshire your room is room 391 have a great stay!"

When I got out of the elevator, I saw someone utterly familiar. Was that Sarah? Ashlyns best friend! She must know where she is!

"Sarah!!" I called out.

She turned around and pushed a blonde haired boy into a room before I could say anything else.

-Sarah's P.O.V-

WHAT THE FUCK! HE'S ON THE SAME FLOOR AS US! I needed to tell Ashlyn but I don't want him to know where she is staying.

to: Ashlyn

Whatever you do, DO NOT leave your room! Luke is on the same floor as us, he saw me and called me out. If you do decide to leave you are going to need a disguise or something.

"Whats wrong now?" Niall asked.

"That was Luke who called out my name Niall! I'm freaking out!"

-Ashlyn's P.O.V-

"no no no nO NO NO!"I started freaking out and having a panic attack.

"Babe what's happening calm down breathe!" Louis said trying to relax me.

"Luke is staying on the same floor as us! Sarah just saw him and I can't even leave this room now!" I cried into his shoulder.

"Shhh babe its fine! We can get you a disguise! I'll call Lou up right now!" Louis said in reassurance.

Louis left the room to call who I assumed was Lou. The concert tonight was in about 5 hours so we had a little bit of time to relax. This should be enough time to get my little diguise on.

"Lou is on her way up. She said she's brining Lux with so you can have something to take your mind off of it," Louis said, sitting down next to me and hugging me tight.

No more than 5 minutes later, someone knocked on the door and said, "Louis open up! It's me and Lux!"' Louis went to the door and opened it up. I saw a woman in maybe her kate 20's and an adorable little girl with her.

"Hiya darling! I'm Lou, the boys' stylist. Louis told me about you're little 'situation'. Don't worry I'm here to help!" she laughed.

"Your daughter is adorable!"

"Aw thank you!" she began,"Lux go sit with Uncle Louis while I help Ashlyn!"

Lux ran over to Louis and jumped into his arms. He's going to be a great father some day.

"Okay hun. So you have gorgeous hair and I really wish I didn't ave to like do anything to it!" Lou laughed.

"Aw well thank you. But do whatever you need!" I said.

"Okay. I was thinking we dye it blonde. Maybe give you some bangs like Carly Rae Jepson's?" she spoke as she messed with my hair.

"Go for it!" I responded.

"Okay Louis I'll be back in a few minutes, I'm going to get my bag. Watch Lux please?" Lou asked.

"Of course!"

Lou left the room and I went over to Louis who was tickling Lux.

"She's so adorable," I cooed and poked her nose.

"Yeah she is. And shes a sweetheart! Look! Lux, go give Ash a hug!" Louis pointed to me and Lux jumped into my arms and hugged me.

"Awww! You're going to be a great father some day Louis," I smiled.