Chapter 3

-Ashlyn's P.O.V-

I was awoken again to my nightmare. I looked around me and saw different surrounding than usual. I remembered now. I fell asleep at Louis' house. Oh my god I didn't tell my mum! She's going to be furious! I sat up and saw a figure next to me. Why is someone sleeping in the same bed as me?! I scrambled off the bed, but I failed miserably, falling off the bed. Louis started stirring in his sleep, and then I saw him rub his eyes.

"What was that?" He looked over in my direction.

"Oh my god Ashlyn are you okay?" Louis said, getting up and coming over by me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Louis, you should've woke me up! I would've went home!" I said, standing up and fixing my shirt and shorts.

"No you were sleeping so peacefully I didn't have the heart to wake you up. Come on go back to bed Ashlyn," He said giving me and hug and bringing me back to the bed.

I layed back down and started to fall back asleep when I heard a crack of thunder, causing me to jump.

"Ashlyn are you okay?" Louis asked.

"Yeah I'm just a bit afraid of the thunder is all," I said, snuggling up to the blanket.

"Aw come here Ashlyn," Louis said while pulling me into his arms.

He hugged me tight and didn't let go of me, trying to make me feel better. I turned to face him, snuggling up to him in the process. This felt so wrong but so right. Soon I felt myself drifting back to sleep in Louis' arms.

*3 hours later*

I woke up still in Louis' arms. He was snoring so lightly it was barely audible. I gently peeled his arms away from me, trying to not wake him. I succeeded and went downstairs, trying to find the bathroom. I saw Harry on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal and watching the morning news. He must have heard me come down the stairs because he turned around when I was walking down.

"Goodmorning Ashlyn, sleep well?" He asked.

"Just dandy," I said, i hint of sarcasm in my voice.

 "You okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, just had a nightmare. Then the storm last night kept me up. But im okay. Anyways, wheres the bathroom?" I asked.

"Oh okay. and it's down that hall 2nd door on the right," Harry replied with a smile that had worry slightly embedded in it. 

"Thanks," I said before heading off. 

I went to the bathroom and tied my hair loosely in a bun. As I finished washing up my hands, I could hear Louis and Harry talking in the living room. Me being me, I had to eavesdrop. 

"Harry I'm scared for her," Louis said.

"Louis, I'm sure she is fine. Maybe shes just having a rough time at home and this will all pass over," Harry said.

"I don't know Harry. Cutting isnt okay, you re-" 

Thats when I decided to come in the room. 

"Ash, how much did you hear," Louis said.

"Just enough. I think I'll get going," I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"No Ashlyn wait," Louis said grabbing my arm.

"No Louis. I'm disgusting. I don't want to be in your perfect house, with you and your perfect best friend. I don't belong here. I don't fit in with you guys. I'm a messed up freak! I'm fucked up Louis!" I said, my voice a bit shaky because now I'm crying.