Chapter 2

-Ashlyn's P.O.V- 

*dream* 

"STOP! LUKE STOP! IM NOT READY I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!"  

"I don't care if you don't want to do this and you aren't ready! You little whore stop trying to get away from me!" Luke said whilst I tried to get out of his grasp.  

"IM SAVING THIS MOMENT FOR SOMEONE I LOVE STOP LUKE PLEASE!" I said as I tried to get his hand away from my pants.  

"YOU SLUT YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" Luke said slapping me across the face.  

*end of dream*  

I woke up sweating. I felt like I couldn't breathe, like someone was holding me down. The people in my head are holding me down. I need to escape.  

I walked into my bathroom connected to my room and locked the door. I pulled out the blades from the hiding spot.  

I counted the cuts as I slashed my hips. I felt numb, like I wanted to be, the blood trickling down my side. I cleaned up and put the blades back in the little spot.  

I went back to bed, checking the time to see it was 2 am. I put in my earbuds, blasted the scientist by Coldplay, and fell back asleep, hoping the nightmare would go away.  

________________________ 

I woke up the next morning at 1 pm. I had texts from my mum, Louis, and Louis again.  

Mum: I've gone out for a bit. Don't cause any trouble while I'm gone 

Louis: hey are you up yet?  

Louis: babe are you okay? I'm concerned for you. It's been bugging me all night. But like I said take your time lovely.  

The last text got an actual smile out of me, something that rarely happens anymore. I texted back Louis so I could reassure him. He's so caring. Why though? No one ever cares.  

Me: yeah I just woke up. And I'm okay. That last text brought a real smile to my face. That never happens anymore. So thank you.  

I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl of cereal. My phone beeped on the table.  

Louis: glad to know I brought a smile on your face love :) want to maybe hang out today? 

Was he really asking that? I never hang out with anyone.  

Me: uh yeah sure. What time and where?  

Louis: um maybe 3 and at my place? It's on Brighton blvd. 1464 to be exact!  

Me: okay! I'll be there :)  

I really was smiling now. I put my bowl away and went to shower. It was warmer outside today so I wore shorts and a short sleeve shirt with some bracelets to cover up my fading scars. As went downstairs, I pulled up directions to Louis flat. It said it was 10 minutes away so I planned on leaving at 2:45ish. I checked and saw I had like 5 minutes to do my makeup. I also scrunched my hair. I want to look at least presentable. At 2:45 I left my house. Stopping for a coffee, I made it too Louis' house at 3:04. I rang the doorbell to see who was there. 

"Um hello?" A boy with curly hair said.  

"Hi is Louis here?" I asked a bit nervously.  

"Oh yeah! He said a girl was coming over today. Your name Ashlyn?" He asked.