Chapter 12

-Ashlyn's P.O.V-

"HAROLD!" I yelled.

"What?"

"How many times have I told you to take your stuff out of the bathroom when you're done in the shower?! This is like the 10th time since I've moved in that I've had to pick up your underwear! Jeez!!" I said throwing his underwear on his head.

"Sorry again!" he laughed.

I sat down next time him on the couch. He was watching some stupid show on TV. I heard footsteps and saw an exhausted Louis coming down the stairs.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"No because you kicked me in the head last night!" he laughed.

"I'm sorry!" I said, getting up to hug him and kiss his head.

When I sat back down, Harry got up and Louis sat on top of me.

"You're heavy Louis get off my legs are not strong!" I yelled trying to push him off me.

Since last night I've been thinking of what me and Louis are relationship wise. We made out like 2 times. We aren't in a relationship. Gosh why does life have to be so difficult?!

"NEVER!" he said, kissing my cheek.

I can't take this. I need to know.

"Lou, are we together? Like a couple?" I asked out of the blue.

"I don't know. Are you ready to be in a relationship?" he asked, now sitting next to me.

"I can try. As long as you wont be an ass and force me into anything I don't want to do," I said with a cheeky smirk.

"Oh trust me I won't. So does this mean we're a couple?" he asked with hopefulness in his voice.

"Yeah, it does," I smiled.

Louis leaned in and connected our lips. I felt sparks fly around me and him. This all felt so right. Louis pulled back and I snuggled into his chest. I feel so safe in his arms. I swear about 5 seconds later, Harry came in the room and jumped on top of us.

"WOOO FINALLY!" Harry laughed.

"Shut up you twat," I said, shoving him off of me.

Harry fake pouted and eventually got up.

"I'm going to go shower. I'll be down in a little bit," I said.

I got up and went up the stairs to my room. I picked out my clothes from my drawer and saw rusted blades. I picked them up and ran into the bathroom to throw them out. I tossed them into the garbage can, and I felt as if a weight had literally just been lifted off my shoulders. I felt relief and happiness. I felt stronger than I ever though I could be. I grabbed a towel from the linen closet and started up a bubble bath. I needed some relaxation. I grabbed some candles I got from Bath and Body Works for aroma therapy and started burning then. The only light in the bathroom was the light of little candles. I was definitely relaxed. I began falling asleep, but then remembered I was taking a bath. So I washed up and then hopped out of the tub. I wrapped myself in the fluffy towel I grabbed earlier and turned on the light before blowing out the 4 tiny little candles. I walked out of the bathroom and across the hall to my room quickly, making sure I wouldn't have a repeat of yesterday morning. I had just gotten out of the shower and grabbed a shorter towel by accident that didnt quite cover up my whole body. Let's just say Haz things my ass is "quite fit."

I shut my door lightly and locked it. I began drying off and then put my hair up in the towel. I began to also think of the recent events of this morning. I let out a tiny squeal, trying to keep my cool. How could this all be happening to me?