Chapter 5

-Louis' P.O.V-

Ashlyn was still crying into my shirt. I feel so bad. She's a mess. I mean yeah, I have anxiety too but nothing like this!

"Come on Ashlyn stop crying. I hate seeing you cry," I said while rubbing her back.

"I think all the tears in my body are gone. No more are coming out," Ash said, chuckling a bit.

"See theres that smile I love," I said.

"Louis, you really don't need to stay. Or care. I mean its nice but you don't have to.," Ashlyn stated.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to. You're so sweet and beautiful, you don't deserve any of this. No one does," I said, trying to cheer her up.

"Come on Louis. You must be starving," Ashlyn said getting up off the ground and helping me up.

We walked downstairs to her kitchen and I sat on the little counter.

"So we have cold pizza, stuff to make sandwiches, cold pizza, and cold pizza!" She said.

"I'll take some cold pizza," I said laughing a bit.

She gave me some pizza and grabbed soem for herself.

"So whats your family like Louis? As you can see, my brother is a college student, and my parents are fucking wankers," She said, taking a bite of her pizza.

"I got 4 little sisters, and one step sister. My mom and dad are divorced and so are my mom and stepdad. I feel bad for leaving my mom, but I'm doing what I love you know?" I said.

"Yeah. Ugh I want a drink. Where does mom keep the booze and wine..." Ashlyn said. 

She looked through a few cabinets before she found the alcohol.

"Do you want rumchada, red whine, vodka and sprite..." She rambled.

"I'll take vodka and sprite," I said. She handed me a 2 liter of sprite and a full bottle of vodka. I mixed the 2 drinks together and got the drink I wanted. We know had a full pitcher of vodka and sprite.

"A cup for Ashlyn, and a cup for me," I said giving her a cup.

"Cheers!" We said and clanked our red solo cups together.

"Ugh where's my spliff," she said while rummaging through her bag.

"Spliff is bad for you! No you aren't going to smoke. I bug Zayn about it all the time," I said.

"Ugh fine, but a party isnt fun without weed," she said. 

"Ugh fine you can smoke one," I said. 

She found her spliff and started smoking. I had never done stuff like this before so I was already getting a bit high. 

"Here have some Louis," she said, handing me the blunt. 

I took some in, not really coughing that much. We had been talking for hours and I hadn't even noticed. It was 3 am and we were drunk and high.

"Louis, thanks so much, for everything," She said.

"Its nothing babe," I said.

Without even realizing, I started leaning in. I barely brushed her lips before fully kissing her. Things got heated quickly, and she was putting her hands up my shirt, trying to take it off.

"No, babe stop," I said.

"But I want to," she protested.

"No I want your first time to be special. Not a high, drunken hookup," I said, now stopping the kiss.