Chapter 6 - Grow Up

Start from the beginning

Sasuke disappeared in Madara eye making me look at him before he went behind Karin. "Go heal Sasuke." Before he sent her off, he looked right at me. 'No I don't want to go in there!' I thought backing away only to be swept off my feet.

Gaara's face held a little worry for me. I knew it was a lot, he just couldn't show it. 'I'll be fine. I promise.' I tell him as I open my eyes to see Karin sitting in front of Sasuke and me. I let my jutsu drop wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Sasuke." I say leaning over him and looking down with worry. He came too and looked right at me. "You got burnt." He says as he tries to sit up. "No. You're too injured." I say pushing him back down as Karin holds out her hand.

"I'll heal him Karin. We'll need you to track down Danzo. Locate him as I heal him. I have a lot of chakra so it'll be okay." She nodded to me before walking away a bit and closing her eyes.

I lit my hands before putting them on his throat first before going down to his chest. "Sasuke?" He looked at me waiting for me to go on. "I.." I looked down hiding my face with my hair.

"What's the matter?" He asks moving the hair from my face. "I found ShiSui's other eye." I mumble keeping my eyes trained on the flames. "Where is it?" He asked looking at me in the eyes this time.

"Danzo has it. It's in his right eye." I say hoping I'll get to keep it. I'll put up a fight if I need to. "I promise we'll get it for you. I know how much he meant to you." Sasuke says making me look up. He sat up making me pull my hands away.

"Also Sasuke, what did you mean that you wouldn't kill Gaara?" I ask quietly as he wiped off his head. "I can't have you upset anymore. And," Sasuke paused as I helped him up. "He's starting to grow on me."

I gasped looking at him. "Did you hit your head hard or something, or did the Raikage hit you that hard?" He shook his head.

"Shiaye, Sasuke, I found Danzo." Karin interrupted us making us look at her. This is it. I'll put an end to him! That's when I remembered.. I can't do this. If I am pregnant.. This isn't safe.

"Sasuke I have to tell you something." I say looking at him as all of my nerves went up. He looked at me making me gulp. "Before you tell him Shiaye, we must leave." I look to see Madara looking over us.

'Shiaye. Are you okay?' Gaara's voice rang in my head making me look down. 'Yes I'm fine. But, I don't know where I am. It's so odd.' I respond to him looking at Madara. He's the enemy and I don't trust him.

"They're on the move again. We need to go or they'll get out of range." Karin says standing up and looking at us. "Let's go."

'They're looking for Danzo. Be cautious please.' Gaara says as I nod knowing he can't see me. Great. We transported out into the snow again as we ran off. "Gaara says they're looking for you." I whisper so only Sasuke could hear.

"Let them come." He says making me look over at him. "Sasuke you know that I can't do this if it will come to that." I say trying to make up excuse for why I couldn't do this. "Stop making excuses Shiaye. You're the one who wanted to do this."

Sasuke looked over at me with this glint in his eye. His evil ways are getting to him. "Danzo has made you suffer more than me. You should be more excited to see him finally die." I grit my teeth looking ahead.

"Stop this Sasuke!" I yell skidding to a stop punching him right in the face making him go into the tree. He groan sitting up. "Sasuke!" Karin yelled as I looked back at her. Madara was just watching me.

"What was that for?!" Sasuke yelled with anger clear on his face. Sasuke stood up walking towards me quit heavily. He grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling me up off the ground closer to his face.

"Please. I just need you back right now. Stop letting the anger and hate get to you." I say holding onto his arms afraid to be dropped. He let me down, but didn't let go of me. "Grow up." My eyes went wide as he let go of me and walked away.

My eyes slowly harden looking over towards Madara. I could just feel the smirk on his face as he walked after Sauske. Karin followed him. I watch them walk a little bit before starting to walk with them.

I can't believe he just told me to grow up. If anything, he's the one that needs to grow up and forget the past.. but even I couldn't forget the past. Because of Danzo, I lost my family. Out of all the clans.. Why did it have to be the Uchiha that was full of hate?

*********************************************************

Chapter 6 - Grow Up

Dedicated To: ijacq1050

Dates Written: 1/22/16

Date Published: 1/22/16

Episodes: 204, 205, 206, 207, 208

Song: The Power of the Uchiha Clan AMV

Song link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqwrR9xTHz4

Photo Link: http://orig02.deviantart.net/27fb/f/2010/238/c/8/uchiha_wallpaper_by_albawazir.jpg

*********************************************************