Ƥαят тнιятɛɛи

Brycyn, Brycyn, Brycyn..

That's all that went through my mind was him. It was two days after he was born, June 19th, and I was holding him even though he was trying to go to sleep, he managed to stay up and look at me.

"Ya mommy sleep, I'm tired, go back to sleep dude." He smiled, closing and opening his yes. "Ugh.." I laid him in my shoulder, rocking him. "He still not sleep?" Diamond asked, sitting up. "Yeah." She took her clothes and went into the bathroom. I laid Brycyn in his car seat, him whining. "Don't start that because you was just giggling."

Diamond came out, me talking to a nurse. "Look at you!" Nurse Kelly squealed, hugging her. "I'm gonna miss you girly." "I will too, Nurse Kelly. Here's my number just in case you wanna hang out." "Okay. I hope y'all live a happy life!" "We will.." I smirked at Diamond as we walked out.

I looked at Brycyn as we got into the elevator, finally sleep. "Hm.." I poked his cheeks, him opening his eyes and whining. "He was sleep." She nudged me, making me chuckle.

»«

I laid Brycyn down in his bed, turning the monitor on and smiling. Diamond was in our room, laying on the chaise lounge. "Baby you tired?" I asked her before she nodded. "My cat hurts.." "Want me to rub it-" "No! No thank you." She sighed as I laughed and sat on the end of it. "You hungry?" "Yeah, I was gonna run to Wendy's. Want anything?" She sat up. "Um.. A bacon cheeseburger sound good." "Psych! Imma make you something!" I kissed her red cheek, making her roll her eyes.

"Ugh. Just make me some.. Mac and cheese." She laid back down. "Okay.. Hey. Where'd you put Kash's rocker?" "It's in the living room.." She laid in our bed. I went downstairs, getting the stuff out. I made her stuff, bringing it up to her. "Here you go.. It's hot." She blew on it. "I can't believe I have a baby now." I shrugged.

If that's the way I fucked, you can't blame life. "I chose this path.." I looked away. "But you don't even like me. You love me but don't like me. You love me buts it's 'Friends With Benefits' and I have your first child." "Please don't start no argument wit me." I rolled my eyes and laid on the opposite side of her. "I'm not!" "So stop yelling at me." I shrugged, hugging a cold pillow.

"Ugh.." She got up and went downstairs. "Love you too, fatty.." I yelled, going to sleep.

Diamond POV

I took my plastic cup downstairs and went back upstairs with a bottle of water in my hand. I had check on Brycyn, turning his monitor up louder and going into my room and turning it on.

"Girl.. Do you think he wants me here?" I asked Leslie into the phone. "Yeah. Why you ask?" "I.. He let me stay here since the Jordan incident, I don't think live here wit him." "Girl.. You can't just move out like-"

"Bitch you do remember I worked at-" "Worked, Diamond." "Leslie I was pregnant! Did you want fucking car toxics in my lungs so it could give my baby birth defects?" "Oh.. Girl I was just playing you know I love you and my nephew the same.." "Mm.." I laughed. "But I'm finna start working in.. 2-3 days.. Cause it don't matter for Pryce, he a drug dealer." "So he have money for you."

"Ya think? All he gave me was-" "A child of your own, a 2016 S Coupé, a gold chain, a roof over ya head, clothes, whatever you need or wanted, girl. Diamond.. Are you crying?" "Huh? No." I wiped my eyes. "You should thank him, okay? Cause I'm finna get off the phone and beat Kash ass."

"Hey Diamond!" He yelled in the background. "Hey Kash." "Aight girly.." She hung up as I laid on top of Kash and watched tv. "So you don't like me anymore?" "Huh?" He sat up, getting up off the bed. "You heard me very clear." He looked at me, lust filled eyes. "I do." I started panicking in more. "So why was you saying all that stuff?" His eyes started to water.

"I thought you really didn't love me."

His shoulders dropped as his face turned red. "You think I don't love you? Huh? You know what? Keep thinking because you not going anywhere. And I mean it." He slid his slides on, grabbing his keys and heading downstairs. He slammed the door really hard, making Brycyn start crying. "No, no, no. It's okay, mommy's here." I went into my room, rocking his tiny body. He stopped crying, facing over to my chest. "I don't breast feed." He started whining. "Ugh." I laid him down, taking my shirt off but keeping my bra on.

"Ow.. Oh." I chuckled cause I thought it was gonna hurt for a minute. "Girl— Ex-squeeze me?" "I'm breastfeeding, Leslie. What?" "That looks painful." I put his cover over my chest as she laughed. "What you up to? I just saw Pryce leave. He was mad as hell before he left." I shrugged.

"Girl.. Get out the house." Pryce walked in, laying down. "I was ju—.. Diamond me and Kash is moving." "Where?" "New Orleans." "What!?" Me and Pryce blurted. "I know.. His family is there, and I don't want to be here anymore." "But I just had your nephew." "New Orleans is worst than Atl, Leslie." "But I don't like my house anymore."