Ƥαят тняɛɛ.

I had took Diamond 'home', clearing out the walk-in closet and putting her stuff in there. It took us a lil time, but we got it all done.

Diamond took a shower, getting out and letting her hair drip wet. I bit my lip, getting in and out the shower. She sat on the bed, in one of my large tees and in PINK printed bra and underwear.

"Damn, girl.." I said, caressing her hips. I went downstairs, pouring me a shot of Hemny.

I wanna get freakyy with you..!

I sung and laughed, drinking more so I was wasted. Why? Because it's benefits. I went upstairs and saw her on the phone. She didn't see me as I hid behind the door post. She lifted her shirt up, laughing and watching something on TV.

"Leslie, he is bae even if he didn't ask me out." I walked in, hold her waist. "I call you later.. Cause he in here, drunk.. No Chip, you so fucking irrelevant." I bent her down, moving her up and down on my length. "Well.. Yall call me later. Byeee.." She hung up, flipping over. 

I took my shirt off, biting my lip and playing with her body. I then pulled her underwear up, positioning myself. I pushed myself in, going at a pace before her phone rung. "Don't answer.." I demanded, as she smirked. I went deeper as she answered and put it on speaker. "Diamond! What are you doing!?" Leslie screamed.

"Agh.. I-I'm cramping." "Cramping? Where's Pryce?" "H-he went to the store." I smirked, going deeper and faster. "Ahh!.. Leslie.. I-imma call you back." "Bitch I'm coming over." Diamond hung up, pressing her acrylic nails into my shoulders. "Killing ya waist, huh?" I chuckled, taking her shirt off.

"Pryce!" She moaned, throwing her head back. She closed he legs, juices spilling out her area. I pulled out, letting her catch her breath. "Can we stop?" She asked, holding her stomach.

"No." She looked at me.

"No!?" I flipped her over, sticking length in deeper and staying there. "Oh fuck!" She squealed, holding her bra. I pushed in deeper, going slow then fast. "Daddy.." She whispered, making me smile. I slapped her butt, undoing her bra and bending her over. I arched her back, feeling myself cum.

I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing. The air was hot and thick, I mean I know what my body was doing but my mind was somewhere else. I was dizzy, my chest was tightening. I got up quickly, running into my bathroom and throwing up liquids mostly. Diamond came in, dressed in what she had before and held my stomach.

"Baby.. Are you okay?" "Mhm." I said, flushing the toilet. I turned the TV off, and brushed my teeth, and laying under the cover. "You sure you okay-" "Yes, Diamond!" She jumped. "I'm just making sure.." Her voice crackled. She then left out, making me shrug.

Next Morning
2:34 PM

I wasn't okay with the timing, and I smelled some funny.. I put hoop shorts on and went Downstairs, seeing Diamond cook breakfast..

Not burning anything, I'm surprised.

I held her waist, making her jump and turned around slowly. "Good morning."she held her nose, laughing. "You mean, nigga." I ran upstairs, brushing my teeth and coming back down. "Good morning."

"Better. Hello." She said, handing me a plate. I took it and looked at it; pancakes, eggs, bacon, a cinnamon roll. "You can cook.. This is good." "Thanks, don't eat too fast." I smiled.

"You calling me baby and daddy?" I questioned.

"I don't know where daddy came from, I was in the mood." I laughed. Standing behind her, I pressed my lower half against her. Hey eyes widened as my length pushed inside her. "Pryce.. It's too early for-" "what y'all doing?" Leslie busted in the door.

"Nothing." We both said. I covered my area with Diamond's shirt, eating my food. "So, you on ya period Diamond?" I tilted my head.

The fuck is a period?

"Y-yeah, I started this morning." Her hand traveled down and took my length out. I put it back in my pants and washed my hands. "So.. When am I getting a niece?" I busted out laughing.

They so funny.

I held my stomach laughing. I then stopped, looking at Leslie then laughing again. "Nigga!" I stopped laughing. "Uhh.. No. The.. What you think this was?" "You know you like Diamond."

"Me and Diamond both know," I put my plate in the microwave. "I do not like her. If she likes me, hooray, she wants a cookie? But I can't take a girlfriend. They do too much."

"Not Diamond.." Leslie played with her fingers. "So.."

"I don't give a fuck, Leslie. You see? You so damn stupid. Can't believe Diamond not a innocent one and she act better than you." I rolled my eyes.

Am I really arguing wit her?

"That's because she must know yo 'expectations'." She mocked. "Eww. I don't like you or yo dirty ass altitude." I said, mean mugging Leslie as Diamond chuckled.

"I don't know yo expectations, fag." "Bitch, get out my house." She shrugged, "Call me, Diamond." And at that she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~

• Leslie In Media.