Chapter 1- The Feudal Era

(A/n) Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy this story it's my first time writing an X reader. Sorry for any mistakes and I really hope you enjoy!

Your POV

As Kagome and I were walking home from school she suddenly asked, "Hey (Y/n) wanna come over?" I looked at her and then said " Sure, but do you mean, like, a sleepover?"

"Yeah!" Kagome replies. We smiled at each other and kept walking.

We went to my house first, where I lived alone. My mother died when I was little from cancer. When I was about eleven my father left me. I was used to it I mean I was able to cook, clean, and do anything necessary.

I walked inside grabbed a bag and went upstairs to get some things. When I was ready we walked to her home. She lived in a shrine. When we walked in everyone greeted each other and soon we all sat down and ate.

~Time Skip~

After dinner, we went to grab our belongings. While I was grabbing my things Kagome was already out. So I decided to jump out of the window to get there quicker. ( by the way, you are really flexible in this story) when I got to where Kagome was the place looked like a well house and it was!

I already knew where she was taking me. To the Feudal Era, I wasn't weirded out I mean I'm part fox demon! Noth- yeah I shouldn't say nothing surprises me, but you never know! As she took my hand we both jumped in the well.

I looked over and see Kagome sitting on her butt and I landed on my feet somehow. I told Kagome to get on my back so she didn't have to climb out of the well. She honestly looked really tired. She did as I said and I jumped out of the well.

Kagome's POV

When I got on (Y/n)'s back she jumped out of the well. I wasn't scared, I know that she was a half-breed. I'm serious when I say I'm not surprised because, I mean, it's the Feudal Era for goodness sake! I've met demons upon demons. (not the drink FYI XD)

Your POV

When we got out of the well I sensed another half -breed. I looked at the jewel embedded in my arm and called out both of my katanas. They were both fairly powerful. I heard Kagome behind me and I sheathed my swords in their holders on my back.

When the half breed came up he started yelling at Kagome. Continuously asking where she was and why was she late. I let out a low growl, but then heard Kagome say " Sit boy!!!" I looked in surprise as he was slammed into the ground.

(A/n) I hope you guys enjoyed this and if there are any recommendations please tell me. Also if I spelled things wrong sorry.
( ̄▽ ̄)