Chapter 13~ Lame missions and an uncool batman

T.A.P.C

~Noroi's POV

"Hey guys. Sorry I took so long, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way around..."

A grey haired awesome looking dude poofed in front of our group, giving us a small wave and a lame excuse.

"YOU'RE LATE!!!" Naruto and Sakura screeched. I hissed and covered my ears. Don't they know I have more sensitive hearing?!?!

Naruto heard the hiss and looked to me, then back to the grey ninja, "Waitwaitwait!!! Kakashi-sensei!! A black cat crossed your path?" He grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and held me up. "Was it this cat?! I would totally believe it!! Believe it!!"

I looked at this 'Kakashi' with a un-amused look. I waved my paw at him, in an attempt to say hello.

Kakashi simply raised an eyebrow, "...No...it wasn't..." He shook his head, sighing. "Never mind that. We have missions."

Naruto fist pumped the air (I was still in his grip by the way), "Yeah! Believe it!! Is it another awesome escort mission?!" He yelled loudly as I was clinging to his hand for dear life. I meowed loudly, whining for someone to get me the hell down. For a small kitten, I was like, 30 feet off the ground. Above a river.

Sasuke sighed, "Loser. You still have the cat in your hand." He reached out to what I assumed to be me, probably going to help me down. But instead of doing the normal thing and be carried down gently, I decided to jump and run down his arm like a ninja and then rest in his hair again.

He hissed slightly, pulling back his arm and holding it.

Did I forget to mention I might've dug my claws into his arms on my climb? Cause I did.

Naruto snickered and I gave him as much of a smile as I could. We could make a devious duo, us two. If, you know, I wasn't stuck with a emo duck.

HA. That rhymed.

I turned my head to the Kakashi person as he feigned coughing. When he got all of our attention, he gestured behind him.

"If you all are done, we have some missions to start..." Kakashi said, sweatdropping.

Everyone sighed and looked from each other to Kakashi.

Seems like I'm not the only one who forgot about Kakashi.

* ~ • • • ~ *

THESE MISSIONS SUCK.

The first mission this lame group was sent on was to pull out weeds from a lady's garden (LAME). I sat around with Kakashi (after Sakura explained that I was Sasuke's ninja cat) and watched the genin work.

I took a peek at what Kakashi was constantly reading... My slightly still innocent mind is in total chaos.

Anyway~!! Naruto got over-zealous and decided to pull out as many plants as he could, as fast as he could. He ended up pulling out the lady's flower garden as well.

The next mission was collecting trash from a river (LAMEE). This time I decided to sit on Sasuke's head the whole time, seeing as that was the SMART thing to do.

This time, Naruto got swept away by the rivers current, and almost fell down a waterfall. Luckily, batman saved him!!

Nah it was Sasuke. He was standing upside down on a tree branch, holding Naruto by his leg, while I still sat on his head. Like a boss. Just put chakra to my paws so I could stick to that hard head of his.

Last but not least, (well for Naruto that is), the last mission was to walk some dogs. And Naruto being Naruto, he ended up choosing the largest dog there was.

I'm just gonna make things simple here. Naruto blew up. The dog dragged him into a field of land mines. Honestly, I wasn't surprised. Neither were the others. This must happen often with him.

After their missions, Kakashi blah blah blah talked and stuff. I didn't care. I'm a cat.

I continued staying on Sasuke's head until the group split up. By group I mean Sasuke leaving everyone else. Then I jumped onto Naruto's fluffy blonde hair instead. I got an annoyed look from the raven-haired teen, but he said nothing and walked on.

As we were walking along, everything all dandy, a trio of little kids came by. They immediately went to Naruto, calling him 'Boss'.

The girl of the trio noticed me and pointed, "Boss can I hold the kitty?!"

Naruto looked to me, probably just noticing I was there. I scowled at him, shaking my head no. He smirked mischievously and picked me up, handing me to the girl, "Go ahead!"

I got squished. All the cuddles...THEY BURN!!!

As I was being loved to death, I heard a loud crash. I looked over quickly, and the others seemed to be looking at the source of the noise too. Part of the fences near us had been broken, Naruto lying in the rubble. I looked around and noticed that Sakura had an irk mark in her head and a red fist out. She must've hit him.

One of the small kids, the leader I'm assuming, yelled at the pink headed monster, "What kind of girlfriend are you?! You're a ugly evil witch!!"

Ooooooh snap. I buried my kitten face into the little girl's arms, as she held me tighter. All of the kids screamed loudly, and I felt that we were running.

Just WTF did Sakura do?! I didn't think her face was THAT scary!!

I eventually got tired of the running and opened my eyes and looked back over Moegi's (the little girls) shoulder. I saw a demon-eyed Sakura still chasing us.

I sighed and looked ahead, just to see the leader kid, Konohamaru, run straight into a teen wearing all black with purple makeup...

I'm not talking about one of those good-looking goth dudes either. He had a cat-ear like hood with a giant wrapped object on his back. Next to him was a blonde 4-ponytailed girl.

Less-cool Batman (that's what I'm calling him for now) grabbed Konohamaru's shirt collar. He quickly yanked the younger kid of the ground and growled at him.

"You little punk. You better watch where you're going." He lifted him even higher. I growled and climbed onto Moegi's shoulder, ready to jump in soon.

The girl with him scowled, "Kankuro, we aren't here to cause trouble. He will kill us!!"

"He's not here." He answered, smirking at Konohamaru, "besides, I just want to teach this pest a lesson."

As the uncool-batman raised his fist, aiming to punch little Konohamaru, I stopped his arm by just manipulating his blood in it. Before he could react though, a rock flew from a nearby tree and smacked the already immobile hand if uncool-batman.

Sasuke threw the rock. Jerk. I wanted to see this Kankuro dude's, "WTF JUST HAPPENED" face...

And I did most of the work! Not like a stupid pebble could stop a fist...right?

Duck-butt crushed a rock in his hand, letting the excess dust flow through the wind, as dramatically as I just described it.

I think it was a dirt clump.

Show off.

Ducky smirked, "You're far from home, and way out of your league."

Aw damn. Yeah they are WAY out of our league. We have DIRT CLUMPS. They don't stand a chance against our DIRT.

I rolled my eyes. These kids were so stupid...

"You arrogant little pest!!" Kankuro shouted at Sasuke, "You're the type of person I hate the most!!" He quickly pulled that strange bandaged figure from his back, placing it in front of himself and us dramatically.

The girl grew a little worried, "Kankuro, you're not really going to use crow for this are you?!" Kankuro smirked,

"Just to have a little fun," I snickered. That sounded wrong. "Stop worrying, he shouldn't be here for a while anyway-"

"Kankuro. You're an embarrassment to our village." A deep raspy (and may I say majestic?) voice spoke up from the direction of Sasuke's tree.

Sasuke's head snapped to the side, just noticing the new presence. What a loser....though I didn't notice either.

Standing upside down (like a b0$$) was a red haired teen, sea foam eyes staring boredly yet cruelly at everything. Especially Kankuro.

Though the main thing that came to my mind was a question.

How is that gourd staying to his back so perfectly?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya guys ^^ sorry for updating so slowly with sucky chapters...

Few things,

1) I know I messed up the meeting the sand siblings part. I'm going only off my memory >.>

2) I know most of you saw where I was going with the black cat thing xD

3) Naruto abridged moments are always in here ^^

Now please~

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

Love Gaara <3