Chapter 12~ The Disturbed Team?

~3rd persons POV

A dark haired boy sat eating breakfast in his home when he heard a knock on his door. Annoyed (as usual) he went to answer it.

When he looked outside, there was no one there. Only a small cardboard box.

He opened the box to find a black kitten, wrapped in multiple blankets. He looked at it strangely. Why was there a CAT at his door?

The kitten yawned and opened its eyes, confused on where it was at. It's eyes widened in realization when it saw the boy.

'This must be the person I have to spy on/protect... It seems like déjà vu...' Noroi thought to herself. He looked an awful lot like someone she knew.

She shrugged. 'Eh. I'll remember later.' She jumped out of the box and dragged it with her teeth into the raven-haired boys house. Then she sat in the house waiting.

The boy looked at the kitten confused and annoyed.

Then he took the box outside.

Noroi growled and dragged it back into the house. When he tried to take it outside again, she flicked a senbon needle out of the bow tied to her tail and pointed it at him threateningly. Or as threatening as a kitten in pink can get.

"Meow!" Noroi said. Which meant 'Bro I'm going to live in your house while I spy on you for an akatsuki member!'

"Hn." The boy/teen/whatever picked up Noroi by the scruff of her neck. He looked at her collar, which she then noticed was different than her old one.

'Noroi

Ninja cat'

The rest of the collar was scratched off.

"Hn. A lost cat." The teen looked at her, ". . ."

Noroi looked at him with big pleading kitten eyes. 'LET ME CRASH AT YOUR PLACE.' "Mew?"

The boy 'hn'ed again and dropped the cat in the box. Then he left the house, locking the door behind him.

Noroi smirked, 'Since he didn't throw me out, I guess I live here now!' She looked around. 'Though I have to follow him...'

Said kitten crawled under the small gap under the front door and ran after the boy.

~Noroi's POV

'This guy looks SO familiar!' I kept thinking to myself as I followed the emo-looking boy. He hasn't noticed me yet since I was keeping my chakra low. And I was in the trees. I like trees.

I stalked him until he reached a wooden bridge above a river. There he sat down and waited for someone.

About 10 minutes later, a girl with bubblegum pink hair had came to the bridge as well. But she was ANNOYING. She was like a hyperactive chihuahua! She kept saying, "Hi Sasuke-kun!" "How are you Sasuke-kun?"

Bleh.

The only good thing that came from her was that I finally learned my targets name. After all, he doesn't really seem like the type that would introduce himself to a cat.

Shortly after, a blonde kid with AWESOME WHISKERS showed up. I wasn't paying attention much the their conversations (cause there was a pretty butterfly flying around) but I got this;

Loud funny Blondie=Naruto (likes pinky)

WontShutUp Pinky=Sakura (Likes target)

Emo wannabe cool person/target= Sasuke (I think he likes trees too)

I rubbed my forehead. After re- reading the chart I had just scratched into a piece of bark, I realized this job was gonna be hell.

These kids have issues.

And I'm a cat-human.

Meow.

I waited for half an hour in the tree. Who were these kids waiting for? They obviously were waiting for someone who was running a little late. Emphasis on little.

I stealthily crawled down the tree and headed to the odd trio. I walked right in front of them like the ninja I am and sat down.

Target (Sasuke) gave me an odd look, obviously recognizing me from this morning when I let myself into his house. I smirked and jumped on his head, messing up the ducky hair. There I laid down and got comfortable.

"Mew!" I purred and kept smacking Target's face. It was so smackable~

Pinkzilla did one of those annoying squeals. "Aw Sasuke-kun! Is that your kitten?"

"Hn." Was that a yes?

She picked me up when I had JUST gotten perfectly comfy, and squeezed the life out of my (probably non-existing) soul.

"It's so cute! What's it's name?"

"Hn."

I think he said 'Lara Croft'.

She looked at my collar, "Noroi? And it's a ninja cat? Oh Sasuke-kun! Of course you'd have a ninja cat to help you train right?" She said like a know-it-all.

"Hn." I'm not even gonna try anymore.

Blondie spoke up, seeming to have only woken from a nap a short while ago. "Hey! What's so special about a cat? How does a stupid cat become a ninja? Believe it!!"

Hiss.

I perked up in my uncomfortable spot in Pinkzillas arm and gave Blondie a glare. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw Target look at me strangely.

"Oh shut up Naruto! Sasuke's so awesome, his kitten could probably beat you!" Woah. Pinky's gotta chill. Bitch gotta stop putting words in my mouth. I'm trying to keep a low profile.

"BRING IT ON! I'M NOT SCARED OF A CAT!! BELIEVE IT!!" Was he serious?

"Naruto! Don't-" Pinky started but was too late. Naruto had already charged at me. Which was stupid. Who full on charges a cat?

I quickly jumped from the girls arms and onto the railings of the bridge. Naruto tried to catch me, but guess what I did? I froze him on the spot. I slowly raised my extended paw, lifting him off the floor. I took pleasure in seeing his confused, terrified face. Even the shock of the Target's and Pinky's.

I'm twisted like that.

Then, with a swift flick of my wrist, i threw him over the bridge.

It was completely silent on the bridge. Sasuke and Sakura staring at me like I just killed someone...I mean i don't think I killed him...?

"Mew?"

"Wow Sasuke-kun! Your cat must've learned how to be a ninja from you! I bet-" Pinkzilla started, before a cloud of water rushed over my head.

It was Naruto. The kid had recovered and jumped out of the water, attempting to tackle me. I simply sidestepped away on the railing. Naruto then landed on the railing, stomach first. He coughed, and lay clinging to the railing.

"...I'm...not gonna...lose to a...stupid cat!!!...believe it!!!" He exclaimed, eventually getting the strength to roll from the railing to the floor. He groaned in either pain or exhaustion (he did have to swim up the river against the current and jump out).

I jumped down from the railing to his hair, claiming my victory. Then I tried to do a whole Lion King roar, but it was just a ridiculous meow.

Naruto grumbled to himself, "It cheated..."

"Mew!" I said happily.

"SEE?! IT AGREES!!"

"Naruto!! It just meowed! A cat can't understand what you're saying!" Pinkzilla nagged, pointing accusingly. I growled at her. She didn't notice, the thick-headed pinkasaur.

They began arguing (mostly Sakura nagging and Naruto apologizing), so I got out of the line of fire and pranced my way to Sasuke. I sat in front of him and looked at him.

He kept his constant glare, and looked at me with a strange facial expression. Untrusting, that was the look.

I stared back. He was catching on that I wasn't a normal cat. Well most people would be able to tell, seeing as I just threw a kid into a river without touching him....

Then suddenly, his eyes changed to the red and black pupils that I couldn't help but recognize.

I jumped back and hissed at him, avoiding eye contact. If he could do the whole mangekki thingy Itachi did and saw that I was human, that would jeopardize the mission.

Sasuke frowned, but before he could do anything, a poof of smoke appeared in the middle of our "disturbed" group.

"Hey guys. Sorry I took so long, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way around..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I was able to write a chapter!! ^-^ hope you enjoyed it~!!

I don't really have anything else to say... Except that I like potatoes .3.

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

potatoes? :3