"I know right," the twins said smiling.

She walked away after that.

"What's up with her?" I asked tilting head to the left.

"What, it was funny," Eric said chuckling.

"What did you do about Ben?" Xavier asked.

"Yeah, what did you do?" the twins said tilting their heads to the right.

It was actually really creepy and weird.

"Ooh, he kissed her this morning," Chris said giggling like a school girl.

"Are you gay or something," I asked Chris.

"Nope," He said popping the 'p'.

"HE KISSED YOU!" they all yelled at the same time, causing some people to turn to look at us.

"SHUT UP! It's not a big deal!" I yelled. I heard a low growl come from Justin.

"Ok, so I was just closing my locker when he was standing right behind it, we talked and next thing you know his lips are on mine, simple as that," I said, again I heard a low growl come from Justin.

'Gosh stop with the growls.' I thought.

'Someone's jello.' the Twins said threw the link.

'Yeah someone is, because their growling.' Jessica said.

'That someone is your mate.' Luis said wiggling his eyebrow.

I couldn't help but chuckle at Luis's face.

"Your so weird!" I said smiling.

"We're all weird babe." Chris said putting an arm around my shoulder. 

AGAIN, I heard growl, but this time it wasn't low.

'Did you guys hear that growl for someone to take their arm off of someone.' Zack said raising an eyebrow at us. I looked at Chris to find him smirking at me.

"What's with you?" I asked tilting my head to the left..

He kept staring at me it's starting to freaking me out.

"I'm gonna smack you if you don't stop staring at me like that because it's freaking me out." I said lifting my arm ready to smack him.

"No need to smack me babe." He said kissing my nose. OK he has lost it. I heard a loud growl.