Chapter 20- I will always love you

ابدأ من البداية

Dex looks at me "Did she tell you, that she came into Ky room when we were asleep, put hot sauce on our toothbrushes and then put some big hairy fake spiders on our chest, and poured water on us." I look at her, she is smiling from ear to ear shaking her head no, she looks at me " I did get it on video, if you want to see it, it was epic and they both screamed like little girl, it was so funny." I turn around and look at Ana, May and Eli, they are laughing and say that they want to see the video. I look at the boys, they are so mad and red in the face looking at Meme. Dex turns around and start walking home, Ky just walks in the house mad and shuts the door hard. Meme starts walking after Dex, telling him that she is sorry and that she is just playing about the video.

We walk in the house laughing an talking, i look at Ana " hey, if yall dont mind im going to go see how Ky is doing, love u baby." I go and knock on the door to Kyrans room, i walk in and he is listening to his music on the his phone and is texting his girlfriend Cassie. He looks up at me, "Are you okay Kyran, you know that Meme is just playing with yall?" I tell him smiling, he looks at me, "She has been on my nerves since you left to go to the prom and i cant see Cassie, she is in trouble an grounded for two weeks." I feel sorry for him, and it sucks he likes cassie alot " What happened to her, so she can get grounded."

He looks at me and his face turns red "Don't freak out okay, i swear to you that nothing happened and that we are still young so, what happened was we were in her room doing homework and she has to keep the door open when im there to do your homework or in her room watching a movie or playing the game. She asked me was i thristy an i said yeah so she goes to get me something to drink and some cookies to snack on while we are doing our homework. I took my shoes off so i sit down on the bed with my feet, i put my shoes on the floor on the side of the bed. I can slip them on when it was time for me to go, she come in the room with my drink and the cookies i get up to help her, she trips on the shoes i catch her,our soda and cookies go everywhere, we land on the bed laughing and she kisses me. Right when we stop kissing her mom walks by and she yelling at Cassie and tells me i need to leave. I try to tell her mom what happened but she just dont listen so i have just leave. Cassie text me saying that i cant come over nomore for awhile and that she is grounded two weeks." That sucks i tell him, he feels bad " Hey it'll be okay Ky, at least you will see her at school." He starts to smile "I know but i miss seeing her and can i ask you something if you want to answer you can." I nod my head " i want to know when was that first time, you were with a girl all the boys in class has already been with a girl." 

I look at him shock i cant believe he just asked me that "I want you to know something my first time with a girl was on my 15th birthday, and i want you to wait for that special girl, i wish i could have waited for Ana but you will know when the time comes an please little brother wear protection because you are to young for a baby okay but wait for the right girl." i say smiling and rub his head, i hear the door open and  its Melissa and Dex. "Are you okay bro, Im sorry for being mean do you forgive me?" i hear Kyran saying yeah. I walk out of the room and see Eli and May on the couch watching tv, Ana is texting her mom. "Yall ready to go, Im hungry" they look up and say yeah. We jump in my truck, and leave to go get something to eat, take the girls home.

(Time to say goodbye to Ana)  

These weeks have come and gone easter was fun, we had a big bbq with both sides of my family. Dexter and his parents came, so did all of mine and Anas friends and their familys. Even Cassie got to come, Ky was happy, dad went to go talk to her parents and they both told their side of the story. When Ky goes over there they have to stay in the dining room or the living room from now on. It was a nice day with the music going and dancing, laughing, talking and eating bbq. Chase graduated with honors 3rd in his class, they had a big party for him and Ana. Her mom and dad changed their mind he got off to come to the graduation and they had to go with him in the morning to the airport to leave for spain. I spent the last night with her, she feel asleep in my arms. We made love so many times last night that the last time, we both cried and told each other that we loved each other very much. She feel asleep after i stayed awake hugging her to me, when the sun came through the window binds. She woke up " Good morning baby, we need to get up and get ready to go to the airport, you have an early flight." She looks at me saying "I dont want to go and leave everybody, or you for that matter, will you take a shower with me for the last time." I smile at her, i nod my head.

After a long sad and joyful shower, we got to get to the airport her mom and dad are already there with her ticket and her bags. Everybody is there at the airport waiting for us, when we get there the girls starts balling their eyes out. Give her a hug telling her they are going to miss her and then they give her a book. I go over to see whats in it, its pictures of everybody of us at her and my house, when we are at school and easter, even last night and the last picture is me and her on the rock at the waterfall looking in each others eyes. She looks at me smiling and say thank you to the girls, i hear it time to load the plane. She looks at me "I love you soooo much Colton Owens, you have my heart and i have yours this is not goodbye its see you later." She kisses me and walks away, she get on the plane and i watch it pulls off into the sky.

Why does it feel like a goodbye and not a see you later i sit there on the chair with alone tear going down my face....... GOODBYE MY ONE AND ONLY ANA i whisper getting up