Fixed up

Not minutes after, a man with two other adults barged in. The one in that came in first, which I assumed was the principle, looked confusingly around the room. "Where is the violent student Ms. Shirley." Before she could respond Victoria interrupted, " shes rig...." The principle stopped her. "Victoria I asked Ms. Shirley, you may go back to class now." Before Victoria left she shot me an aggressive facial expression.

I felt so bad, I sat there like a duck as Ms.Shirley said it was only a reflex and that Victoria only overreacted. I let out a sigh of relief. The principle waved his two couleages away and crouched next to me. "What's the problem Ms. Anderson?"
I explained to him that my glasses broke, blah blah, and I have a low tolerance to things touching my eyes.

He looked over to Ms. Shirley to make she was alright. She nodded. He said after "It appears like no one was injured so you are not in any trouble and I apologize for Victoria I will have a word with her." He exited. Ms. Shirley looked at me and said "Well, that happened. Victoria is my step daughter and she is always so dramatic. Why do you want me to do about your eye situation. "Oh, I forgot completely about that, it doesn't hurt anymore." "Okay? I don't think I removed it but let me have one more look before you return to class." The nurse said kindly

She walked over to me and stopped right before me and said "you're not gonna push me this time?" She laughed. And looked in my eye. "Yep looks like its gone, and you're gonna have to wear this eyepatch for a few hours." I stop up and thanked her for everything and apologized for earlier and awkwardly left.