First day

Ugh, first day back from summer break. Of course I look awful. I guess I just don't care anymore.

First day of 10th grade. At least the few days is just syllabuses and trying to find your classes, fun.

When I first walk in I am rudely herded by teachers to the gym. Walking with everyone else I sit down in a random spot next to people I think I know but I don't really have many friends.

The loud speaker comes on calling everyone's name to be directed to homeroom's. The stern woman calls many names and mine is one of the first.

"CHLOE ANDERSON"

I stand up and awkwardly try to scoot over people. Shuffling I get to the last few people. I am almost to the end when my foot gets caught on someone's shoe. I fall directly onto their lap. I immediately get up and apologize profusely. Then I notice my glasses has a large crack in them. I stuff them in my pocket before they see. I look up and see I fell onto a girl, looks like a popular. I barely recognise her, wait, It's Zoe!!

I first hug her right away and start to tell her quickly about how much I missed her over the summer. Zoe looks surprised to see me then introduces me to her boyfriend Max. Her best friend Victoria. Then Victoria's boyfriend, Zack. '' I thought we were best friends, remember me? Its Clo!?'' I say almost upset. She looks at me kindly and says "Of course you are bu---

" CHLOE, CHLOE ANDERSON? WHERE IS SHE?"

I turn and get out of the aisle and walk down the bleacher stairs. I don't want to hear her story of 'oh i'm sorry I completely forgot about you'. Zoe is my best friend in the entire world how could she replace me and who was that new girl? Zoe told me her name was Victoria. She seems super popular, she also has a super hot boyfriend too. I saw Zoe is finally with the guy she had been crushing on for forever. She didn't bother to tell me about her new entourage.