Not a chapter

Hey guys, I just wanted you to know that I've started writing another story. I decided to post it on a shared account with my friend. It would mean a lot to me if you checked it.

It's called Rooftop talks

On the account Steph-Clara

Here's the summary:

"I grabbed my bag off the floor, swung my leg over the edge of the window and swept my eyes around my room. My door was locked and my parents were asleep - at least, I hoped they were. Heart pounding, I tried to make the least amount of sounds as I pulled my other leg through the window, closed my window and ducked, running on the roof to the tree by the backyard. My footsteps had to be light, or my dad would wake up thinking it was a raccoon and come after me with a broom."

Tess Farrock is a member of The Only Four, a group that knows all the information about everyone in the school. Well, everyone until Logan Wood showed up.

Logan Wood is the new kid in school, he fits in well with the popular kids and has a past as ugly as his personality.

When Tess finds out her best friend is lying to her about the new kid, she makes it her mission to figure out what is really going on.

She never planned to fall into his trap.