The Signs, When They're Depressed

Dedicated to : TinyGatsby

1. Aries= They will get aggressive and will snap pretty much unprovoked. They will want to be around people, but people won't want to be around them.

2. Tauras= They will project their depression into others and try to take care of them.

3. Gemini= They will try to stay busy until it passes.

4. Cancer= They never underestimates the importance of food, a good cry and the support of friends and family.

5. Leo= They will have a pity party, maybe literally. They will just throw a party to cheer themselves up.

6. Virgo= They will convince themselves that their feelings are irrational and try not to think about it too much.

7. Libra= They will try to be around people as much as they can. A change of scenery or a beautiful experience is usually the solution for Libras.

8. Scorpio= They will purposely immerse themselves in their negativity until it destroys them, so that they can learn from their experience and return stronger.

9. Sagittarius= They will never tell you that they're upset. They will find little ways to cheer up, and they won't dwell on sadness for long.

10. Capricorn= They will isolate themselves and get super defensive. They might even be in denial that anything is wrong until they hit rock bottom. A Capricorn is prone to depression.

11. Aquarius= They will be very short with everyone and they will randomly snap at loved ones for no apparent reason.

12. Pisces= They will sometimes go into a complete delusional state.

(Don't be a silent reader. Do vote, comment and share. And this chapter is dedicated to TinyGatsby :)